PDA

View Full Version : College Brothers...An Idea for you!

PHAShriner/1906
06-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Hotep Brothers. I love my college brothers and will forever remain supportive of my college chapter. We MUST help our college brothers and encourage them to be creative with regards to representing Alpha.

My "boys" are so creative that they have established an Martial Arts club Fraternal Martial Arts Students With A Purpose (F.M.A.S.W.A.P) which has been supported by their university administration and have conducted Womens Safety Awareness Seminars for the campus community. The sponsor/advisor of the club is a brother as is their instructor (guess who ?). Meetings are held four times weekly and the club is coed. However, there are certain days and times when only males are instructed and "prepped" if you know what I mean.

The club by coincidence has a number of males who are interested in Alpha too. I wonder why the coincidence? I guess males interested in Alpha at the involved university somehow believe they MUST participate in the Martial Arts club. Of course we as Alpha Men in accordance to the ordinances know that "interest groups" are not allowed. Club members actively participate in fundraising too. All activity is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY but STRONGLY ENCOURAGED (if ya know what I mean).

My dojo partner who happens to be an Omega and is a nationally ranked Judoist who as a member of the U.S Olympic Judo Team has too embarked upon a similar task. He has a Judo Club that meets alternate evenings and weekends as the above stated Martial Arts club. Interestingly, most of his students are interested in Omega Psi Phi.

Both clubs stress MENTAL & PHYSICAL PREPARATION for what an individual desires to pursue. Your thought(s)?:cool:

Fraternal Martial Arts Students With A Purpose (F.M.A.S.W.A.P)

The Original Ape
06-12-2005, 10:02 AM
See; that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Eh bruh, that's some good stuff yall doin' out there. It would be good to see that same program as one of our national programs.

PHAShriner/1906
06-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Hotep Brothers.

Bro. Ape, I am happy to read that a TRUE BROTHER who cherishes OUR RICH TRADITION can see the merit of what is able to transpire through MANHOOD TRAINING.

Be it known, that because we have such a large pool of males who as stated "by mere coincidence" often become interested in ALPHA we can SELECT and TEST them out (if ya know what I mean!). We are NOT in training for ROLLERBLADING, ICE-SKATING, ROLLER SKATING (if ya know what I mean!).:cool:

The Original Ape
06-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by PHAShriner/1906
Hotep Brothers.

Bro. Ape, I am happy to read that a TRUE BROTHER who cherishes OUR RICH TRADITION can see the merit of what is able to transpire through MANHOOD TRAINING.

Be it known, that because we have such a large pool of males who as stated "by mere coincidence" often become interested in ALPHA we can SELECT and TEST them out (if ya know what I mean!). We are NOT in training for ROLLERBLADING, ICE-SKATING, ROLLER SKATING (if ya know what I mean!).:cool:

The Original Ape
06-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by The Original Ape

Trust me my electronic mentor brutha! I will do all I can to establish this MANHOOD-BUILDING program within my chapters (undergraduate, graduate) , and my lodge as expeditiously as possible!!!!!!!

I also hope all other chapters in our viewing audience and beyond accept this amendment to their program!

PHAShriner/1906
06-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Hotep Brothers. Bro. Ape, it is so nice to read of your embracing my idea to allow for BLACK MANHOOD to be PROPERLY VOUCHED for in these VERY TRYING times especially when you have too many "FLAMERS" who "SNEAK" and "CREEP" into the fraternal cracks (no pun intended), and believe me they indeed love "cracks" of another nature.

The TEST OF A MAN must be put into OPERATIVE SCOPE rather than SPECULATIVE SCOPE!

Good Luck in your endeavors! Spread the WISDOM, STRENGTH, and BEAUTY!:cool: