PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Sorors

prettypoodle6
08-02-2000, 07:14 PM
Hey ya'll,

I'll be in Chicago on business from Thursday the 10th - Tuesday the 15th. I'll be working my a$$ off at the Hardware Show at McCormick Place throughout the day time, but I would love to squeeze in some soror time at least ONE of those nights!!

Sorors hit me back!

blu_theatrics
08-02-2000, 09:46 PM
sorhor, I live in NW indiana (about twenty minutes from chicago...i can walk to the ill. border ...well that's when I was younger and a lot less lazy....lol) If there is a group of us downtown let me know, I am without transportation at this point in time (pray for me..cause it is killing me to have to ask for rides...lol) but I will make my way down there for sure.

Tre
08-02-2000, 09:47 PM
Hi prettypoodle. I am an interest, but I live in Chicago. Does invite include interests too?

Tre

blu_theatrics
08-02-2000, 11:59 PM
Girl I didn't know you were in Chicago. We gotta get together some time
Originally posted by Tre:
Hi prettypoodle. I am an interest, but I live in Chicago. Does invite include interests too?

Tre

prettypoodle6
08-03-2000, 01:30 AM
Tre-

of course!!! I am down for whatever! (as long as I can get away from my coworkers for even a few hours!)

What part of chicago are you guys at? (Not like I'll really know!)

I'll be stayin at the Clarion Executive Plaza on Wacker......

btw-this is off the subject, but I am still kinda new to this forum and cant figure out how to copy someone's post in a quote form. If anyone can help me out that'll be appreciated!