PDA

View Full Version : Eiu

PrtrHouse13
04-05-2005, 06:24 PM
If there are any Sigmas from Eastern Illinois University let me know...

EIUSigma
04-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I go EIU, and i am a Sigma, super excited because I joined just to reply to you, i usually just browse....

PrtrHouse13
04-12-2005, 11:58 PM
lol...that's awesome...i feel kinda special...lol...i was asking bc i might be transfering to EIU and i'm really excited about it...i'm going to be (hopefully) playing bball there...i'm going to try-out and hopefully make the team...i can't wait...i'm still not sure if i'll be coming or not bc i'm still waiting on my acceptance letter...my fingers are crossed though...i just wanted to get to know some of you all before i came over that way...

EIUSigma
04-13-2005, 12:03 AM
oo good luck, i hope you get in! We have a great group of girls here that would be super excited to meet you. since u want to get to know a few of us... but i dont think anyone from Alpha Psi is on here.... Ill tell you a few things about myself, I am a sophomore from Chicago and i pledged Fall 03, and im happy to talk to any sigma!!! let me know what happens :) SLAM

PrtrHouse13
04-13-2005, 12:08 AM
thanks...yeah i totally will let u know what goes on...i am the vp here, i am also a sophomore and i also pledged in 03...lol...

EPTriSigma
04-27-2005, 01:12 PM
I do believe that a girl from our chapter is heading out to EIU in the fall for grad school.... It's either EIU or WIU.... not sure... I will have to double check on that one.

EIUSigma
05-03-2005, 09:35 PM
ooo let me know!!!