PDA

View Full Version : Charter Petition

ECUJacob
03-16-2005, 01:04 AM
So, it's time for our colony to cross that major threshold! It's been nearly three years since our chapter (under suspension as of 1994) was recolonized. We're committing ourselves to petitioning for our charter at the upcoming Convention in AZ.

That being said, does anyone have any constructive suggestions on what to do for our petition? I know we're gonna do all the essays and pictures and letters of recomm., but is there anything else that we can do?

Coramoor
03-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. I'd suggest asking your EC.

ECUJacob
07-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Our charter petition is on it's way to Oxford... :p I am confident that they will like what they see.

a.e.B.O.T.
07-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Will you be at the convention yourself?

ECUJacob
07-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Will you be at the convention yourself?

Yep, I'll be there. Most of our group will be there on August 3rd.

a.e.B.O.T.
07-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Sweet, Ill be there too with about 8 other guys from my Colony as well. In fact I met a couple of your guys at the Institute: Scott, Matt and Matt. We all played a shitload of Mafia. There great guys

ECUJacob
07-06-2005, 12:19 AM
HAHA... yeah, they're three awesome guys. It's amazing to see how far Matt L. has come since we pledged together. I'm glad you got to meet some of our guys and witness what we're trying to do here at ECU. Daniel Roy (Asst. DC) and I printed up all the copies of our charter petition tonight... so that's an incredible weight off of our shoulders that has been weighing us down for several months.

a.e.B.O.T.
07-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Yeah, Matt is a cool guy, but he did try to kill me in Mafia several times... The charter thing is a bitch so you must be totally relieved its out of your hands. I cant wait for the day we get our charter back. I hope you get it man, Ill see you at the convention when you do