PDA

View Full Version : New fundraiser! Good for all ages/genders

Celebrations
03-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Hi there,

My name is Stacy Theberge and I am writing to inform you of a new company that offers a great opportunity for fundraising. Celebrations by Lillian Vernon is based on Lillian Vernon - a catalog company that was started and remains strong for over 50 years. Celebrations is a home-party/direct sales company that offers high quality, hard-to-find product - most of which can be personalized FREE! We have a great host program that allows those of you looking for fundraiser ideas the ability to earn 10% of your members sales total in CASH as well as up to 20% of your members sales total in FREE product, which you could then use as a raffle to earn more CASH for your sorority! An example of some of our product can be found at www.lillianvernon.com. My own personal website can be viewed at www.celebratewithstacy.com.

I know how hard it can be to find a fundraiser that will interest enough people and generate enough sales to make it worth it. This is why Celebrations by Lillian Vernon is a terrific company. We offer gift and decor ideas for every gender, every age. And, with new catalogs coming out every 3 months, there is always opportunity for repeat success! AND, since all of the product ordered is delivered from our warehouse TO THE CUSTOMER, your members never have to chase around their customers to deliver items! This allows for sales locally OR nationwide...thus generating even more possibilities for earnings!

Check out the links I have provided and decide if a Celebrations fundraiser is for you! If you wish to find out more please do not hesitate to call/email me anytime!

Thank you for you time!
Stacy Theberge
Founding Consultant
Celebrations by Lillian Vernon™
abbiesmommy@comcast.net
978-686-8598

"Simple Celebrations Everyday"