PDA

View Full Version : KAPPA SIGMA COMMUNICATIONS POLICY

Junebug
06-19-2001, 05:40 PM
Brothers/pledges: I would remind our members that this forum is PUBLIC and anyone - even w/o a LOGIN or password - can read posts or even participate in threads.

If you need to discuss Kappa Sigma-related business then I would also remind you the Kappa Sigma listserve (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KappaSigma) is available.

Thank you for your consideration.

AEKDB

Phil Thames
Communications Commissioner

33girl
06-19-2001, 08:29 PM
Actually, you must login and have a password to participate or post in a thread in the Greek Chat forums. Posts from unregistered users are not accepted in any forum on this site.

"33"

James
06-20-2001, 12:05 AM
Thank you Phil for the reminder. I will take it in the spirit it was meant and be sure not to discuss any Ritual types of issues here.

However, our current discussion is not secret in nature. And hopefully it is not Kappa Sigma's National Policy to address its problem areas by not addressing them and keeping them secret. That would be creating an ultimately fatal weakness in our organization. As well as being distasteful to men of honor and character. Please feel free to email me with any concerns. Thank you.

KSig RC
06-20-2001, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by James:
Thank you Phil for the reminder. I will take it in the spirit it was meant and be sure not to discuss any Ritual types of issues here.

However, our current discussion is not secret in nature. And hopefully it is not Kappa Sigma's National Policy to address its problem areas by not addressing them and keeping them secret. That would be creating an ultimately fatal weakness in our organization. As well as being distasteful to men of honor and character. Please feel free to email me with any concerns. Thank you.

I, too, will continue to refrain in ritual discussion, just as I have been.

Also - now that James is the moderator, it would also be appropriate to forward any concerns to him, unless you feel that the entire community will benefit from such a reminder.

AEKDB