PDA

View Full Version : funny FIJI chapter!

phimugirl04
01-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Last night my sorority and Alpha Gam's were having chapter and the FIJI's came over and made their pledges sing I Feel Pretty to us and dance. It was sooo funny! Even the brothers joined in once they knew we were having so much fun watching! I've never met a FIJI who could not have fun! Thanks guys!!

Kristen

MikeBFiji
02-08-2005, 11:12 PM
My pledge class serenaded the ladies of Alpha Phi to the tune of "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" Top Gun Style. We all wore Aviator Sunglasses! We sounded HORRIBLE, but we have continuously heard we were the best of the night.

phimugirl04
02-08-2005, 11:41 PM
FIJI's and their glasses...My friend Matt is a FIJI and he is actually training to be a pilot. He wears his jacket with the aviator glasses all the time! It's funny though! ~~I loved having them sing to me, I felt like a princess...haha! I have a question as well...Our FIJI house has the diamond and star on the front entrance floor and you get in trouble if you step on it(guys only). I was wondering if all houses have it or if just a few houses have it...let me know!
Phi Mu Love and Mine,
Kristen

MikeBFiji
02-08-2005, 11:55 PM
We just have a white star in the front of our house, and we don't really get in trouble but just yelled at to not step on it.

phimugirl04
02-09-2005, 12:00 AM
i can't remember if they get fined or they have to do something embrassing...it's one of the 2...I'm sure on party nights when everyone is not all there noone gets in trouble.

erik_calfiji
07-18-2005, 01:49 PM
There's no star at our house, but pledges aren't allowed sit on the Norris Bench, or to be touched by any brother that's on it. When I was pledging, the guys would make a chain from the bench to reach pledges that weren't paying attention. Funny consequences....:eek:

phimugirl04
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
That's funny, yet mean!! Haha, we don't do stuff like that but i think it would be funny if we did! Our president just got engaged to a WONDERFUL FIJI man! He proposed July 3rd right before midnight! It was sweet! I wonder if all FIJI men are like that?!?!

MikeBFiji
07-18-2005, 02:51 PM
I'd like to think we're all quality men. One of my brothers just proposed to his girl, or sweetheart a KD, on the 4th of July on a lake while fireworks were going off. I guess she was shocked and didn't reply at first, but then said yes.

phimugirl04
07-18-2005, 03:01 PM
That's weird because he proposed out on the lake too after fireworks...just not on the 4th...a night earlier! It's good to hear that FIJIs are such nice guys everywhere! I love our FIJI men! They always send us flowers and come speak at our chapter meetings just to say they think highly of us. What girl doesn't love hearing that?? Keep it up!!