PDA

View Full Version : new sorority needs your help

CHRISSYNEO99
01-11-2000, 04:01 PM
hi!! me and 15 of my closest friends reavtivated a sorority at my college. We plan on pledging in the spring for new members. Unfortunelty there are little to no records of the pledging process and role of sergent at arms and pledge mistress. If anyone has any tips for us we greatly appreciate it111111 Thanks again

DST897
01-11-2000, 06:54 PM
Is the sorority that you are reactiviating widely known? If so, there should be a Headquarters. Try contacting them for that information. Also, you are reactivating this chapter with the help of other chapters (graduate/alumnae) they will be able to provide this information for you.

Without more information about the sorority that you are trying to reactiviate, I don't know what else to tell you.

Good luck in your endeavors.

PenguinTrax
01-11-2000, 07:50 PM
I would look at the archives of your student newspaper or go through the alumni association and locate alumnae of your sorority that may be able to help you.

------------------
Fraternally,
Barbara
Zeta Tau Alpha Alumna

If you have to go around telling everyone you're in charge you're not much of a leader.

mckid
04-05-2006, 08:22 PM
I have the same problem. Let me know how it goes for you, maybe if you come up with any solutions you can pass them my way.

Unregistered-
04-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by mckid
I have the same problem. Let me know how it goes for you, maybe if you come up with any solutions you can pass them my way.

Being that the original post was left on January 11, 2000 and that it was her only post, I doubt that she's still around.