PDA

View Full Version : Big/Lil Revelation

lyrelady84
09-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Hey ladies! I'm a member of the Iota Rho chapter at Loyola University Chicago and I need some help...I am in charge of planning Big/Lil Revelation this year and I could use some ideas. I want to do something new and creative and have hit a mental block. I read some old posts about this that mentioned the string idea, but we just used that last semester and the sheet thing was used recently as well. If anyone has any other ideas I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks ladies:)

Fae
10-21-2004, 04:41 AM
Hi,
I don't know if this is too late to help you out or not. It has been awhile since I was a collegiate, so I am not sure what Nationals might consider "hazing".
We went to the local zoo. We started at the entrance and all the little sisters got clues. These clues led to different animals. After visiting several different animals, as the final clue... All the little sisters got a stuffed animal... they went to that animals area and their big sister was waiting there for them.
As I said I am not sure if this would fall into the "hazing" category or not. When I got my big sister, we got to go on a scavenger hunt around town...which was real fun. Before I graduated though, this was considered hazing , so we could no longer do it. That was back in 1980's, so I am not sure how the hazing policies have changed since then. Hope you have fun.:D

broj1834
10-29-2004, 03:00 AM
Every year, we do string spiderwebs all over our house. At the beginning of the string is a little name card, and then the littles have to follow the string/yearn all over the house, and finally at the end, they get a little gift bag with a shirt in it. and then the bigs come downstairs in their matching shirts.