PDA

View Full Version : Sister Info

KillarneyRose
04-20-2001, 03:32 AM
Hi sisters! I am trying to get a feel for how many DZ's are floating around GreekChat. I'm not sure how familiar you all are with each other, but I'm fairly new to this site and I don't really "know" anyone very well. I thought that maybe we could tell each other a little about ourselves?

My name is Tracy and I am a 1989 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh where I was a member of Omicron chapter. I had a great time there; DZ was always one of the top three houses, trading off the number one spot with Chi-O and TriDelt. Lets' see what else...oh, I was a member of the Executive Board (Recording Secretary which I don't they have anymore?)

After college I moved to New York City where I worked in the public relations department of Philip Morris and tried to survive in a city where my rent took over half my paycheck!

I met my husband in New York and we got married after 4 months. Now, we live outside of Annapolis, Maryland and have two daughters, ages 5 and 3.

That's me in a nutshell; I'd love to hear about all of you too!!

~~ Tracy

------------------
Proud to be Delta-Z :-)

dzrose93
04-21-2001, 12:40 AM
Hey Tracy,

I was recording secretary, too! I held that position for 2 years before becoming president.

Now the recording and corresponding secretary positions have been combined. Not a bad idea, I guess! http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif

Glad to see you've become a regular on GC! We've got several other DZ's who are. I want to really get our DZ board jumping, so spread the word to your sisters!

DZ Love,
Carrie

DZTUBAGIRL
02-04-2002, 11:33 PM
Hi Tracey,
I am pledging DZ this semester and am very excited. And also I am from near Annapolis, Odenton to be exact, but no one ever knows where that is. Oh well talk to you later!!

AchtungBaby80
02-06-2002, 11:16 AM
My name is Dana and I joined DZ in the fall of 2000. (We were one of the smallest chapters on campus back then, but we've moved pretty far up the totem pole since.) I'm from Bath County, KY, which is about 45 minutes from the University of Kentucky, where I go to school. That's good, 'cause I like to go home a lot! My major is Merchandising, Apparel, and Textiles (you know, clothes) with a minor in French, and I'm thinking about going back and getting a degree and teaching certificate in French as soon as I graduate this program. :D I really like to travel, and my absolute favorite band is U2 (guess the username gave that one away!). I have one dog, a beautiful chow mix called Sandy, and three sisters ages 11, 24, and 34.

I guess that about covers it... :p

purpleturtle
03-13-2002, 01:15 AM
My name is Missy and I am an initiated, currently temporary alumni member of the Xi Nu chapter. I am attending Hill College right now, taking 21 hours, in the theatre department, and am working at Zales.
I get my BS in Public Relations in 2004, and will be getting my masters in Radio Production/broadcast from either UNT or UT Austin.

My parents own a ranch raising Boer goats, Shorthorn and Limousin cattle and Quarter and Paint horses. I have shown cattle and goats for 12 years, and have started my own livestock
company, MPH ShowStock with my 16 year old little sister. I love Texas Music, and think that DZ ROCKS!!!!!!

Missy

Blaire
05-23-2002, 09:20 PM
Here's my info!

I pledged Dee Zee in fall of 2000 (actually, the exact date is Sept. 11, 2000!):eek: I am 20 and originally from Montgomery, AL (Roll Tide!) but currently reside in Clarksville, TN. I attend Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN. (The Iota Iota chapter!) I am an Interdisciplinary Studies major and hope to one day become a 2nd grade teacher!

My chapter is currently doing so well! We won Most Outstanding Chapter at Greek Awards (something we've NEVER done!) Although we are cosidered small (65) we are DEFINETLY a powerhouse on the campus! I would'nt trade these letters for the WORLD!!! :D

SO, that's the story of me!

Blaire

Friends by chance...sisters by choice!

"Got along without you before I met you but I can't live without you now!"