PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great Convention

Dawn M.
07-04-2004, 11:11 PM
To all D Phi E's -
Thanks for a phenomenal Convention in San Antonio, TX this past week. It was an honor to serve all of you as International President for the past 5 years! I know you will welcome Donna Von Bruening as the new International President.
With continued Dedication, Pride, and Excellence,
Dawn

PoohsHoneyBee
07-05-2004, 10:56 AM
THANKS AGAIN to the convention team. It was an awesome and rewarding experience that I hope to remember forever. Sisterhood and love is definitely something that DPhiE is not missing.

I especially enjoyed putting a face to all the names and meeting such wonderful people.
If you asked me five months ago if I was going to convention, chances are I would have said no. It was very scary to think that I could possibly not be involved with this organization. But, I'm glad Gamma Delta still tried and pulled it off. I am very proud of all of my sisters.

Again thanks again to everyone who helped us and were very patient (despite being sick and tired) during the entire colony process. Without you we would have not made it and I promise we'll try really hard to make you proud from this point on.

Convention was the best and I hope there are plenty more in my future.