PDA

View Full Version : TrueCharger Where are you???

Attractive#7
12-18-2003, 02:24 AM
Who has the screen name Truecharger on aol??? where are you and where did you go the today???

ATJ
12-18-2003, 04:14 AM
Whats going on frat, TRUcharger is my LB, he isn't on here very much. If you want I'll get him on here for ya.

Holla

ATJ
27-ZP-FA -03
Howard University

Attractive#7
12-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks and let me know. He im'ed me yesterday and said he got my name from greekchat and i dont know what happened to him. thanks btw check ur pm

28zpfa03
12-25-2003, 11:14 AM
I do APOlogize I have been ghost for a while handling issues that are concerning my trip abroad for next semester. I am now currently at home in Florida; however, I am expected to return back in DC on the 7th of January before I make my departure for Europe.

:o Phi Que........2....5

SagnastyChic
12-31-2003, 05:41 PM
HI Tomas' Lamont, and Delishia, how r u guys? And Tomas, I didn't know you were leaving for sure...how coul dyou not tell me?!?!

**Guess who I am...lol**:cool:

28zpfa03
01-05-2004, 04:45 PM
As of now 1/5/04 I will be studying abroad in St. Petersburg, Russia this semester. I will go to London, 1/28/04, for 3days and 2 nights and then I will head to Mother Russia. I am going to fulfill a life mission, as well as, academic requirements so that I can graduate on time as a triple major.

Senusret I
01-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Congratulations on your trip. I enjoyed Moscow and St. Petersburg when I was there in 1996.

If you visit Moscow while you are there, Do NOT shop at GUM. Everything there is overpriced.

Be sure to get all your souveniers at the flea markets...you will get the best deals there on EVERYTHING, even American stuff, lol

Attractive#7
01-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by 28zpfa03
I do APOlogize I have been ghost for a while handling issues that are concerning my trip abroad for next semester. I am now currently at home in Florida; however, I am expected to return back in DC on the 7th of January before I make my departure for Europe.

:o Phi Que........2....5

What happened to you that day? We were talkin on aol and u disappeared mid convo...i just wanted to make sure you were still alive :p

Attractive#7
01-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by SagnastyChic
HI Tomas' Lamont, and Delishia, how r u guys? And Tomas, I didn't know you were leaving for sure...how coul dyou not tell me?!?!

**Guess who I am...lol**:cool:

who could it be??? could it be...no it couldn't be....not WHITEGRAVY LMAO hey buddy...nice to know you still alive. what's up??

ATJ
01-11-2004, 10:48 AM
I don't play guessing games, but i'm sure i got love for you if you know my name.

Anywho, all this traveling talk makes me want to go somewhere....hmmm...how about memphis?
I've been meaning to see the place where Justin Timberlake was born, LMAO!!!!!

SagnastyChic
01-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Attractive#7
who could it be??? could it be...no it couldn't be....not WHITEGRAVY LMAO hey buddy...nice to know you still alive. what's up??

I don't care what you guys say...there is gravy that is that color...Just wanted to say hi, and yes, I am alive and kicking..:D

Attractive#7
01-16-2004, 07:58 PM
Were you trying to be funny?

Originally posted by ATJ
I don't play guessing games, but i'm sure i got love for you if you know my name.

Anywho, all this traveling talk makes me want to go somewhere....hmmm...how about memphis?
I've been meaning to see the place where Justin Timberlake was born, LMAO!!!!!

ATJ
01-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Yes

Attractive#7
01-29-2004, 07:12 PM
...don't get it