Post your embarrasing peeing stories...

MoonStar17
07-16-2003, 11:48 PM
mine can be found here :D

GC on AIM rocks!

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36505

PiKA2001
07-17-2003, 12:13 AM
Does pissing yourself while you're drunk count? During our 2001 or 2002 Toga party(can't recall) I pissed all over my toga as I was relieving myself into the urinal. I wasnt used to using urinals while wearing such long flowing clothes, so I ended up pissing all over the sheets. Yay for walking around the party with a piss covered toga.

wreckingcrew
07-17-2003, 12:31 AM
Ok, last spring my sister's sorority was having a date party with their chapter from UT at a little hole in wall dive place outside of Austin. We had heard rumors that it would be dry, because their UT chapter was on probation at the time. We were all instructed to meet at their house at 9pm to get on the busses.

So we all pre-party at my date's house, and start at about 5. I drank about half a bottle of Crown and use the other half to fill 2 20oz cherry coke bottles. We roll up to the house at 9, me with my alcohol supply and board the busses. Well, we sit and wait in front of their house for 30 min, waitin for stragglers. After about 15 min, i get up and ask the bus monitor if i can run inside and use the bathroom and she tells me no, that we're fixin to leave.

So we get on the road, and we're in the A&M school busses, which are basically yellow dogs with no bathrooms. About 10 min into an hour and a half drive, i can't hold it anymore. I reach behind me to the area where the driver keeps the brooms and stuff to clean the bus and grab the bottle of windex. I told my date, hey, find out from Katie what the drink situation is, dump the windex on the floor, and proceed to piss in the windex bottle. :D

my sister looks over and wants to die of embarrassment. I finish and toss the windex bottle out the window, and my date was none the wiser :)

A fun trip with the Kitsos

Kitso
KS 361 times i wondered how funny it woulda been to put the spray top back on the bottle and leave it for the driver to find :p

Jadey28
07-17-2003, 12:48 AM
Okay, so it's not my story, but it's still a story....

Last night my boyfriend and I went out with a bunch of friends. He gets trashed, we come home and go to bed. Around 5 AM or so, he jumps up and drops his pants while standing in the middle of the room. I'm like "what are you doing?" He replies, "Using the bathroom." In reality, he's about to pee on his floor. So I lead him out of his room and he goes into the laundry room and lifts up the washing machine lid. Again, I tell him no and take him to the bathroom. After a little while, I peek in to make sure he's okay....he's aiming perfectly...yet, he has fallen back asleep (standing) while peeing! Oh this night will be talked about for a long time! :p

AlphaGamDiva
07-17-2003, 01:55 AM
more so just weird than funny/embarrassing.....

it was my, like, 2nd time going to this one club in nashville....connections.....i was with my then-b/f (air force guy), this other guy, and our 2 female friends. i had partaken of some lovely beverages before we headed out for this 30-45 minute drive. we're about 20 minutes away and i am almost in TEARS i have to piss so bad! it was horrible! i am begging for them to pull over so i can just piss on the side of I-65...but brad won't....being, as usual, an ass........so when we get to the club, i am supposed to go through this whole check point thing b/c i was not 21 at the time,and i needed all my x's and shit....but i run through the door, tell some drag queens to "move it or lose it" and scurry my ass to the bathroom. there's all these gay guys in the ladies room, and i'm like, "ok, i want everyone with a penis out of MY way....this is the ladies room....i get PREFERENCE OVER YOU!" they all just starred at me, and quietly parted like the red sea. when i was finished, they all were like, "you ok, sweetie???" and i was like, "yeah, thanks......" and they all were so sweet about it and i apologized for being bitchy, but it had to happen!

PSA: never tell a drag queen to "move it or lose it" unless you really wanna be called out during the drag show later on.... ;)

AchtungBaby80
07-17-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by AlphaGamDiva
PSA: never tell a drag queen to "move it or lose it" unless you really wanna be called out during the drag show later on.... ;)

HAHAHAHA! Oh no, I can't stop laughing! :D

OK...I'm composed now. I have a peeing story, too. It's not as great as some of yours, but it was embarrassing to me at the time. I was spending the night with a guy and I had this really awful nightmare. It was one of those really bad ones. Well, I started to wake up, and it dawned on me that I was peeing my pants! :o I was up and out of that bed like a rocket (I think I even stepped on the guy's head in my rush to get to the bathroom), but it was too late. Miraculously there was no wet spot in the bed...but my pajama pants were soaked and I had to explain what happened. Ohhhhh... :o

swissmiss04
07-18-2003, 12:46 AM
When I was in high school I went thru a really stressful time and had sleep disruptions (some nights not sleeping, then some nights sleeping for 14 hrs). One morning I was laying in bed and noticed things didn't feel right. I suddenly realized I had actually WET THE BED because I was so dead asleep. At 16, that's the most humiliating thing, right? So I jumped up and started stripping down and I was about to strip the bed when my sister (who had heard me get up) came in and starts yelling "Swissmiss wet the bed!" So my mom (and my sister's spend the night company) come in where I'm half dressed with piss-soaked sheets in my hand. I still don't think I've forgiven her for that. :)

wreckingcrew
07-18-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Jadey28
Okay, so it's not my story, but it's still a story....

Last night my boyfriend and I went out with a bunch of friends. He gets trashed, we come home and go to bed. Around 5 AM or so, he jumps up and drops his pants while standing in the middle of the room. I'm like "what are you doing?" He replies, "Using the bathroom." In reality, he's about to pee on his floor. So I lead him out of his room and he goes into the laundry room and lifts up the washing machine lid. Again, I tell him no and take him to the bathroom. After a little while, I peek in to make sure he's okay....he's aiming perfectly...yet, he has fallen back asleep (standing) while peeing! Oh this night will be talked about for a long time! :p

I have a brother who was notorious for getting drunk and peein in odd places. He's pissed ON numerous bars(on the side while ordering), in his closet, on his entertainment center and in his girlfriends living room.

God i love that guy.

Kitso
KS 361 punches i'd have thrown if he tried to piss in MY closet

FAB*SpiceySpice
07-18-2003, 12:55 AM
Ok...mine are pretty sad, but here they are anyway

One time during my freshman year of HS I was running a cross country race and I had to pee SO badly but I didn't go before the race. Well I was running and I just HAD to go, so I peed my pants while I ran. It was so sick, but I knew my coach would have KILLED me if I just quit running. It was difficult to explian to my mama afterward though what had happened.

Another time in the 8th grade we had a tarantula in our science class. I went to a small school and my whole class knew how scared of spiders I was. Well one day during a free day some kid was playing with it and he set it on my shoulder and then tapped it so I would look. I screamed so loud and peed all over my chair and I had to go home in the middle of the day to change. :(

The last one happened last semester actually. It was really cold out and i was all bundled up in my bed in a deep sleep and in my dream I was peeing. But wow, I guess I was in real life too b/c I woke up and I had wet the bed. At age 19! And I hadn't even been drunk. :o

Sadly enough I have even more pee stories, but I will end them here. :)

iluvmattn112
07-07-2009, 12:15 AM
One day,my sister was taking a shower.I really had to pee.I just could not take it.I ran down the hall,and in to the laundry room.I took my jeans and undies off.Then,I ran over to the cat's litter box.I had my pants and undies off,so I squatted over the box.Seconds later,I started to take a major pee.
I was squatting over the cat box for like five minutes urinating.I felt so much better after I was done.
Later at dinner,we started to talk about my cat.My little brother then told everyone about how I took a pee in the cat's litter box.
I then had to explain the story.Luckily,I was off the hook.
But It was embarrassing......

KSig RC
07-07-2009, 12:25 AM
One day,my sister was taking a shower.I really had to pee.I just could not take it.I ran down the hall,and in to the laundry room.I took my jeans and undies off.Then,I ran over to the cat's litter box.I had my pants and undies off,so I squatted over the box.Seconds later,I started to take a major pee.
I was squatting over the cat box for like five minutes urinating.I felt so much better after I was done.
Later at dinner,we started to talk about my cat.My little brother then told everyone about how I took a pee in the cat's litter box.
I then had to explain the story.Luckily,I was off the hook.
But It was embarrassing......

Holy. Christ.

I have never been this happy in my entire life. Best spam in history. I fucking love Matt N too.

Ashii
01-01-2010, 11:49 AM
This happend like a couple of nights ago.. my boyfriend stayed round mine while i had a really bad cough.. while we was going to sleep i went into a coughing fit. and a bit of pee come out and i couldnt stop coughin so i couldnt control it and i kept peeing.. my boyfriend put his arm round me and felt the wet patch "youve jus wet urself!" i was soo humilated.. luckily he was understanding about it. i still feel slightly embarased when i think about. lol

LucyKKG
01-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Another weird spammer? At least this was an awesome bump!!

My bf has peed the bed before when he was drunk. Luckily, it didn't get on me but I was soooo mad!

We tried to go to the Stanford v. Oregon game a few months ago, and I had to go on the way up. We were getting close, so I decided to wait. Once we got off the freeway, it took us FORTY-FIVE minutes to go THREE MILES!!! I was dying!!! We finally stopped at a cafe so I could go. He was mad at me for a while saying it was my fault we missed the game, but I know it was super packed and definitely sold out anyway.

rufio
01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
This happend like a couple of nights ago.. my boyfriend stayed round mine while i had a really bad cough.. while we was going to sleep i went into a coughing fit. and a bit of pee come out and i couldnt stop coughin so i couldnt control it and i kept peeing.. my boyfriend put his arm round me and felt the wet patch "youve jus wet urself!" i was soo humilated.. luckily he was understanding about it. i still feel slightly embarased when i think about. lol

...bold choice for a first post.

Xanthus
01-03-2010, 10:25 PM
I pissed on a chick once. I was in highschool. I wouldn't do that shit now, but she was a freak and asked me to.

oncegreek
01-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Yikes! I noticed that the ad spot above is empty^^^^^^^Maybe they could advertise Detrol, or Depends!

XAntoftheSkyX
01-04-2010, 12:13 AM
In drum and bugle corps, you sleep on buses while you ride to the next housing/rehearsal site. Since you live on the bus, the bathroom is off-limits. If you have to go, you find a Gatorade bottle...

Not that I did...

chickenoodle
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
I pissed on a chick once. I was in highschool. I wouldn't do that shit now, but she was a freak and asked me to.

Ugh... no amount of money... ever!

ETA: Since I posted... A few months ago, a bunch of us went camping in the middle of nowhere and it was the kind of situation where peeing in the woods was preferable to using the shit can (literally) half a mile away. Learning to pee in the woods while completely and totally wasted didn't work out too well though I guess it could have been worse.

DaemonSeid
01-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Anyone ever been insane enough to go to Times Square for New Years?

I am sure there are plenty of peeing stories from that experience.

PM_Mama00
01-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Anyone ever been insane enough to go to Times Square for New Years?

I am sure there are plenty of peeing stories from that experience.

I was wondering what happens if you have to pee.

Psi U MC Vito
01-04-2010, 11:31 PM
I was wondering what happens if you have to pee.
They have portajohns, but nowhere near enough.

DaemonSeid
01-04-2010, 11:36 PM
and none nowhere nearby

LucyKKG
01-06-2010, 12:26 AM
ETA: Since I posted... A few months ago, a bunch of us went camping in the middle of nowhere and it was the kind of situation where peeing in the woods was preferable to using the shit can (literally) half a mile away. Learning to pee in the woods while completely and totally wasted didn't work out too well though I guess it could have been worse.
When I worked at one summer camp, we would all go up a service road and into the woods to drink after the kiddos were back with their parents. I've peed out there many many times, and I'm quite good at doing it after a drink or three. Then there was this one time...lolol I can't even say. But believe me, it's funny!

Psi U MC Vito
01-06-2010, 12:28 AM
When I worked at one summer camp, we would all go up a service road and into the woods to drink after the kiddos were back with their parents. I've peed out there many many times, and I'm quite good at doing it after a drink or three. Then there was this one time...lolol I can't even say. But believe me, it's funny!
Hmm. This was before the C*ntcone right?

preciousjeni
01-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Hmm. This was before the C*ntcone right?
lol