PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to Intrude But.....

GamGal02
07-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Hey Guys!

My apologies for intruding on your thread but I need a little help. My new/old boyfriend (we were high school sweethearts, broke up for a year, then got back together) is a Kappa Sigma. I must say from some of the ones I have met, they are really upstanding guys. He wants me to come to his college to meet all of his brothers and I'm a little nervous. Should I do something for the guys when I go? I really want them to like me because Kappa Sigma means very much to him. Please help guys! He means very much to me and I want to make the best impression while still being myself. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You For Your Time,
Lindsey

James
07-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Well, smile, be pleasant, and you should have no troubles honestly.

Guys really aren't like girls, we don't expect gifts or anything.

As far as doing something? What could you do? The only thing I can think of us to bring some type of food . . like muffins or something. I am not sure why that psrings to mind lol.

And thats assuming you are going to the Fraternity House. Honestly, most of the Brothers will be cool just because you are one of their brothers' GF's.

So be of good cheer and don't be nervous:)

docetboy
07-13-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by James
Well, smile, be pleasant, and you should have no troubles honestly.

Guys really aren't like girls, we don't expect gifts or anything.

As far as doing something? What could you do? The only thing I can think of us to bring some type of food . . like muffins or something. I am not sure why that psrings to mind lol.

And thats assuming you are going to the Fraternity House. Honestly, most of the Brothers will be cool just because you are one of their brothers' GF's.

So be of good cheer and don't be nervous:)

Ditto. Though chewy chocolate chip cookies sprang to my mind :) Keep in mind that anything you bring will be devoured within 10-20 minutes of someone discovering them...so don't waste time on presentation.

Really, it's no big deal and NOTHING will be expected from you. What college does your bf go to?

Oh yea, best of luck to both of you!

KSigkid
07-13-2003, 06:26 PM
Just be the way you'd be whenever you were around your boyfriends' friends before. Be nice, polite, all that stuff - just the general things you'd do when you're around new people.

If you worry about it too much, things will just be tougher. Don't be nervous, just have fun.

What school is your boyfriend a Kappa Sig at, just out of curiosity?

Collin

GamGal02
07-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Thanks for all the help guys! I'm sure my meeting with all his brothers will be a great success!

He is of the Lambda Iota Chapter at Lyon College.

Gam Love,
Lindsey;)

GamGal02
08-18-2003, 11:57 AM
Hey Guys!!!

I finally got to meet his Kappa Sig Brothers and they are the sweetest guys ever! They made me feel soo welcome and wonderful. I was even told I was a dreamgirl...lol! Thanks again for the encouragement guys! Ya'll were more than I ever expected and I feel lucky to be in the prescence of the Kappa Sigma Brothers.

With Great Thanks,
Lindsey

docetboy
08-20-2003, 03:38 AM
That's awesome Lindsey...I feel awesome one of my bro's can have ya...

We like to believe and are often told that Kappa Sig's are one step ahead of the rest...and your post only strengthens that. Your welcome, and thank you!!