PDA

View Full Version : "come on over" song lyrics???

arbeta
06-18-2003, 12:15 AM
HEY GIRLS I AM FROM THE ARKANSAS BETA CHAPTER AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW THE LYRICS TO A PI PHI SONG THAT GOES ALONG WITH CHRISTINA AQUILERA'S "COME ON OVER?" I KNOW THAT THE GIRLS FROM BUKNELL UNIVERSITY MENTIONED USING IT FOR RUSH BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE ALL THE WORDS, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS THE LYRICS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THANKS GIRLS.
PI PHI LOVE AND MINE .... ARKANSAS BETA GAL

PiPhiARBeta563
06-18-2003, 10:02 AM
What up Brit!

I have emailed the Bucknell President Lorenza for the words but have not gotten a response. I did however go to their web site and it is just amazing. It has a section for chants and songs and I printed them off for you or Kristin. I am not sure what the beats go to but hopefully Lorenza will email me back to let me know!

Oh by the way...check the forum about "rings" I have tried to get someone to email me about them but have not had any luck. I want to know what the rings are all about. It sounds like the girls that have them speak so proudly about them and charish them greatly. Hopefully I will get some word about them so we can introduce it into our chapter.

HOLLA ONE!

-Marty Caldwell

lbl627
06-18-2003, 12:49 PM
I went to Bucknell and we did the "Come on Over" song my senior year. Let me ask around to see if any of the girls still have one of the song sheet we used.

lbl627
06-18-2003, 12:54 PM
I am the webmaster for Bucknell's Pi Phi website. If you have questions about any of the stuff on the page, I'm probably the one to answer them since I created it and maintained the page for about five years now. Feel free to email me directly at LBL627@yahoo.com if you want more info. I graduated two years ago, however, I am in constant contact with the girls because of my involvement with the webpage.