PDA

View Full Version : I MisS My SiStErS FrOm JwU

LaZeRSdTJwUChi
06-16-2003, 01:09 AM
I miss my sisters at jwu... i just read a message one of them wrote on the board and i thought it was so beautiful... i cant wait to see everyone again and cant wait for next year....

SDTSarah
06-16-2003, 02:28 AM
Where's JWU? I miss my sisters, too...although some of us might go see Finding Nemo this week! :cool:

LaZeRSdTJwUChi
06-16-2003, 02:41 AM
johnson and wales in providence rhode island.....

wishuweresigdel
06-16-2003, 09:15 AM
i almost went to johnson and wales!!! do u like it there? hey delta zeta sistahs, lets plan a trip up there!!!

sigdeltbaby
06-16-2003, 02:41 PM
lazer its jillian omg i miss u more than life itself i love u so much babyyyyy im so sad ur working for the whole summer i cant wait to live at benevolent with u YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

sigmadahlin'
06-16-2003, 10:17 PM
i'll be in providence right by jwu this weekend gals!!.. i know neither of you are in town, so i'll spread a little sigma lovin all over for you...let your girls know that are still in town to keep an eye out for a strange girl in their letters..Also.. have any of you been to newport... we're going there too and i'm looking for suggestions as to what to do there??

sigdeltbaby
06-18-2003, 08:02 PM
thats great ill definately tell all my sisters in prov to look out for you... Newport is great- just go to the beach! and there are also some cute little shops all around the town.. have a great time and try to make it out there during the school year :)

sigmadahlin'
06-23-2003, 12:28 AM
Girls from RI... quick question... while up there this weekend, we went to dinner at the coast guard house in Narraganset (did i spell that right??) that castle looking place right on the water.. they had a Sweet looking banquet facility... anyone ever been to an event there?? how is it?

wishuweresigdel
06-23-2003, 10:17 AM
dahlin...ur awes!!! i think we should def look into that! anyway....i saw that you called me the other night....sorry i didnt answer or call you back. im sure u know the reasoning!:D :rolleyes: so anyway....just wanted to let you know and let me know what happens w/the castle thing!!!