PDA

View Full Version : SORORS CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

chAKAlate
05-13-2000, 05:59 PM
HERE IS A POST I SAW ON THE GREEK LIfE CHAT BOARD ENTITLED: FAKE FRIEND

Donna1
unregistered
posted May 12, 2000 11:54 PM

A college friend of mine transferred after her freshman year. I went to visit her at her new school about a month ago, and I found out that she is known around campus as the only AKA (since her new school, which is largely
white, doesn't have a chapter). Now, here is my problem. She has told everyone that she crossed AKA at her previous school, the school we attended together, and I KNOW for a fact she did NOT. Should I allow her to keep
on lying or just let it be known that she is not telling the truyth? Usually I wouldn't care, but she is telling girls tha are interested in AKA, that she may start a chapter at the school, and is basically giving them false hopes in addition to false information. What would you do about this situation?

Soror Pinkacres
05-15-2000, 02:19 PM
ChAKAlate, girl please tell me this is not true! People are straight-up crazy! Anyway this child obviously has some real idenity problems she has to make-up a world to belong in, cause you do realize this not the only lie she is telling about herself. But to address the question "BUST HER OUT". Now I don't mean publicly embarrass her, but pull her to the side and ask her what is up and to stop the drama. She is going to get found out sooner or later anyway. "All darkness comes to light!"

tickledpink
05-15-2000, 02:55 PM
I responded to this after Soror Chakalate brought it to our attention. I just can't believe this girl is doing this. Anyway, she outlines the conversation on the Greek Life board.

------------------
>>>"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised... Proverbs 31:29-30

pink bunny
05-15-2000, 04:27 PM
Well if she's your friend i would have a sit down talk with her. Help her out now, because when my sorors find out then her hopes of AKA will be out the window. And they will find out.