PDA

View Full Version : Summer Plans

DeeGeePrincess
05-29-2003, 12:17 AM
Hi Ladies...

what are your summer plans???? anybody traveling to SoCal???? If yes, let us know!!! i'd love to meet all of you!!!!

as for my plans, I'd like to visit my friends from Germany again! I miss them sooo much :(

My boyfriend wants to take me to Hawaii...we'll see if that works out...but if yes...Ima be totally excited since it'd be my first time going there.

I'd like to visit my sister in NC, shes stationed there (shes a 2nd Lt. in the Army)....I haven;t seen her since Christmas!!!! :(

So, if everything falls through...i'll be attending summer school and working somewhere....hopefully!!! Oh yeah...and of course helping out our VP Membership for rush!! ;)

ITB,
Nita

DG515
05-29-2003, 03:31 AM
Summer Camp! :-) I'm an assistant Unit Leader at a Girl Scout Camp (Camp Pennyroyal) outside of Owensburo KY.....
YAY! A summer of rustic camping, swimming, horseback riding, arts and crafts, smores and hanging out with young kids :-) I'm so excited to work with all these young women......future DG's in the making! :-D
LITB
Me

JohnsDGsweethrt
05-29-2003, 10:11 AM
DeeGeePrincess! Please come see me! I live in Germany! You can stay with me for free! I have plenty of room! and We are in the most traveled section of Germany! Check your pm!

mel

ps. other dee gees here too! :)

WhiteDaisy128
05-29-2003, 11:20 AM
Come see me too! I'm in North Carolina!!

My summer plans for the first part of the summer are lots of summer school. I'm taking 9 hours. After that not too sure what is going on to tell you the truth. My dad wants to travel some (just locally - like the outer banks), but since my boyfriend is interning at IBM we can't do any of our crazy trips like to Mexico or anything...but we did squeeze in a week at Disney World right when school let out! It was a blast!

GeorginaDG63
05-29-2003, 01:56 PM
this summer i am working at disney world still doing a few shows and parades, etc...i am also taking 3 classes ahhhh...and then moving into a new apartment woohoo;)

JohnsDGsweethrt
05-29-2003, 03:01 PM
i think it is so neat your are mickey mouse! how cute! how did you land that job?

GeorginaDG63
05-29-2003, 04:10 PM
heh...well when i was 16 and in high school...my dance teacher said i should audition to be in the entertainment department at disney...so i went through auditions and WAM BAM there i was...mickey mouse heh!!! and the fact that i am only 4 foot 11 and a half helps out a little heh! i used to work full time when i lived near orlando...but now that im in school in jacksonville, i am only a seasonal character now, so i work on weekends and stuff...but its still fun! its definitely a job i dont think i will ever get sick of hehe!

smiley21
05-29-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by GeorginaDG63
heh...well when i was 16 and in high school...my dance teacher said i should audition to be in the entertainment department at disney...so i went through auditions and WAM BAM there i was...mickey mouse heh!!! and the fact that i am only 4 foot 11 and a half helps out a little heh! i used to work full time when i lived near orlando...but now that im in school in jacksonville, i am only a seasonal character now, so i work on weekends and stuff...but its still fun! its definitely a job i dont think i will ever get sick of hehe!

who would have thought that mickey and i go to the same college? too funny!

GeorginaDG63
05-29-2003, 05:12 PM
heh...sorry to burst your bubble about mickey bein a boy!

squirrely girl
05-29-2003, 05:17 PM
i'm doing a summer course in europe on the holocaust right now- so far the class stuff is enlightening but the group i'm traveling with pretty much sucks @$$. they're soooooooooooooooooo freaking anti-greek it isn't even funny.

i honestly and truly hate it when somebody has a dislike for something they've never even tried. GAWD!!!!

what is their major malfunction?!?!?!?!?!?!

sorry for the rant - they're just pissing me off right now...

marissa

hannahgirl
05-29-2003, 05:57 PM
I'm working like 60 hours a week between a full time and a part time job plus working on Recruitment since I'm VP Membership. :D I'll be going to Providence, RI for a conference in June and thats about all the traveling I'll be doing this summer. I wish there would be more but unfortunately I have to work my butt off!

I'm just glad summer is here!!! ;)

DeeGeePrincess
05-29-2003, 06:00 PM
IM SOOO EXCITED!!!

IM GOING TO HAWAII....its FINAL!!! ahhh..tickets and reservations are CONFIRMED!!! OMG...i cant believe it...HHAHAHA

We'll be going to the main island and we got this Travel Package for $700 which includes a car, snorkeling, and a Hotel off the beach!!!!

Im gonna be soooo tan when i get back!!!

DeeGeePrincess
05-29-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by squirrely girl
i'm doing a summer course in europe on the holocaust right now- so far the class stuff is enlightening but the group i'm traveling with pretty much sucks @$$. they're soooooooooooooooooo freaking anti-greek it isn't even funny.

i honestly and truly hate it when somebody has a dislike for something they've never even tried. GAWD!!!!

what is their major malfunction?!?!?!?!?!?!

sorry for the rant - they're just pissing me off right now...

marissa

Its great you get to travel Europe...just the class sounds a lil bit depressing. I remember when i visited one of the camps in Germany for my History class i started crying! Its so intense

Well i hope you'll do your best and try to enjoy ur stay there and dont worry about those other people in your group...theyre WACK!
hahahahah

Much love to you from Me! hheheh

JohnsDGsweethrt
05-30-2003, 11:31 AM
Well tomorrow my husband and me are going to Neuschwanstein which is the Orginal Cinderalla Castle! Apparently Walt Disney came here to Germany and saw it and thought it was so pretty he modeled Cinderalla's Castle after it! Yeah I am so excited!

http://www.neuschwanstein.net/hotel-ruebezahl/castles/index.html

DeeGeePrincess
05-31-2003, 09:02 PM
I used to live in Langgoens!! Its near Giessen or Frankfurt....maybe ure familiar with the Giessen Army base there...!

Your link didnt work! :(

JohnsDGsweethrt
06-01-2003, 02:34 AM
Hmmm the link works on my computer. Try

www.neuschwanstein.net

We had so much fun yesterday! It was so beautiful!