PDA

View Full Version : kkg at asu?

asucutie
05-22-2003, 03:33 PM
how is the kkg house at arizona state university? i would love to rush next fall for asu, so please tell me which houses there are the best and how competative rush is, thanks!

asucutie

sherbertlemons
05-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Good luck on recruitment! (Panhellenic sororities refer to it as "Recruitment," rather than "rush.")

You may get better results if you start a thread on this in the Rush Forum. Offhand, I don't think we have any KKG's from ASU posting here on a regular basis. (I could be wrong, however.)

Also, I may leave off the question about "which houses are the best." Around these parts, that question opens up a serious can of worms. Really, that's nothing anyone can tell you anyways- you need to go through recruitment with an open mind and figure out which house is best for you personally.

Also, you can search the Rush Forum (click on the search button in the upper left) for plenty of excellent advice in older threads. There are also plenty of experienced GCer's ready to answer any specific questions you have.

wendykkg
07-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Hey there...my name is Wendy, and Im a kkg at ASU. I saw you posted way back in may--but i just joined so thought maybe i can help you out. Id have to say kkg at ASU is awesome!! Im sure you've heard the diff reps of all the sororities on campus, adn I'd have to say that ASU has been known for however long that we are the "classy" sorority. So kinda nice to have a rep to be proud of! Were definitely a great group of girls---all coming from differnet backgrounds. I really hope you decide to rush this upcoming fall...because no matter what sorority you go for, you will have an AMAZING time!! Good luck! and hope this helped a lil at least :):)