PDA

View Full Version : I AM BACK!!

Captivator#6
04-04-2000, 04:54 PM
Skee Wee my Sorors:

Sorry I have been M.I.A. for the last few weeks, but like I told you...I have been traveling around South Carolina ALL MONTH LONG..its nice to see that my beautiful sorors are still keeping our sisterhood alive.

However, the more things change the more they stay the same. Sorors, I admire your strength in dealing with these "perps" as you call them. Since before I was initiated, we have had to deal with people perpetrating and imitating. Continue to be weary of those claiming to be sisters.

To the perpetrators in question...(Sorors please excuse me while I shed my cloak of civility)...you do not know WHAT, or WHO you are imitating. Intelligent people only talk about things they understand. As my soror and #8 said in a previous post....FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME!!!

I am sorry this post is so long, however after reading your other posts and recieving emails from my line sister (AKATUDE) I felt the need to comment..

Now for the good news...MY STUDENT WON 1ST PLACE AT STATE FBLA...I AM HEADED FOR LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA...Pray for me!!!!

His Blessings Upon You All
Captivator #6

[This message has been edited by Captivator#6 (edited April 04, 2000).]

AKAtude
04-04-2000, 08:29 PM
Welcome back, soror!!! I'm glad to hear the good news about your students. Congratulations!!!

Supermodel1908
04-06-2000, 08:09 AM
Welcome back Soror! Glad to hear that your travel was safe. Take care.