PDA

View Full Version : How many of you alum actually wear your pin?

DeltaGammaRocks
05-20-2003, 08:45 PM
I was thinking of buying a new pin with a diamond in it... but I am really wondering If i'm gonna wear my pin after graduation??

JohnsDGsweethrt
05-21-2003, 10:12 AM
I would wear mine more but b/c of where I live I'm not part of an alumnae group really except for the webbassed military DG group. But I have worn my plenty of times as an alum. Plus if you help a college chapter you can wear it then

CutiePie2000
05-21-2003, 12:42 PM
I wear my pin to alumnae meetings and functions. I don't have a guard on it, which I prefer...I think that way, it looks more like an "anchor shaped" brooch.

AUDeltaGam
05-21-2003, 12:46 PM
I can't understand why people would not want to wear their pin as often as possible! I think it is a beautiful piece of jewelry that should be worn with pride! :D

LITB,
Laura

DG515
05-21-2003, 02:18 PM
I just want to share that i can now WEAR my pin :-) I'm so excited....last fall, i had a bit of a slack off time and my grades reflected it...as a result, I was on probation, but now, i am OFF! :-D Yay for voting, badges and little sisters! :-D (sorry, laura, you're gonna have to share ;) But you'll always be my first and favorite AU little sis :D )
LITB
Mandie
~*~just had to share!~*~

AUDeltaGam
05-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Congrats!!!

And I better always be your favorite! ;)

DG515
05-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by PSPGirl
Congrats!!!

And I better always be your favorite! ;)
::laughs:: and the wierdest part is....WE'VE NEVER EVEN MET!! :-P
But thats why GC is so awesome :-)
Of course you'll be my favorite long distance Auburn University Little Sis :-D
LITB
The best long distance big sis ever
*Mandie*

AnchorAlum
05-25-2003, 10:57 PM
I enjoy wearing my pin but have not had an occasion to do so in a while. I got an all pearl pin AND guard and don't regret getting either. I'll have it forever - it seems like I already have!:rolleyes: