PDA

View Full Version : Rush Shirt Ideas

DolphinChicaDDD
05-16-2003, 10:42 PM
Hey Sisters!!
I just wanted to get some ideas for a Tri Delta Rush shirt, and for NPC Rush shirts.
We're a new chapter, and need a little help getting some ideas, since this will be our first semester getting rush shirts. Any past ideas would be helpful.
And lucky me, the NPC decided since we were the newest member of the NPC we get Recruitment Chair-so I need to come up with a shirt slogan.

On an additional note- I'm so excited that I'm a DELTA DELTA DELTA. It was a long process to get another sorority on campus, and I'm so happy that we voted for Tri Delta. I did research on the internet about all the NPC sororities, and I honstely liked Tri Delta the best. I was in FL when we actually voted, but I was so exicited when I came back and was told we were Tri Delt.

DLAM,
Cara

tri-d
09-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Okay, so I am not sure, but this was the first thing that came to mind...
Sisters are like shoes...
You can never have enough!

Though not sure if that sounds too pretentious...I thought it was cute, but I could see it coming off as cheesy.
:p

DizzyDZ
09-16-2003, 01:44 AM
how about: Just Tri It (unless you have Tri-Sigs on your campus, then that wont work, but on my campus Tri Delta is the only "tri" chapter)

DolphinChicaDDD
09-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by DizzyDZ
how about: Just Tri It (unless you have Tri-Sigs on your campus, then that wont work, but on my campus Tri Delta is the only "tri" chapter)

We do actually have Tri Sig on our campus. Our rush shirts ended up being a pack of trident gum on the front, but it says "TriDelta" and on the back says "Who wants Tri Delt? I do! I do!"

I wanted ones that say "Pansy??!! Who you callin pansy??!!" but i'm not VPM, so I didn't get to pick....but I do get to pick Panhel shirts next semester....hehehe

Anchorgirl
09-16-2003, 05:52 PM
Our Panellenic shirts one year said "No matter the letter, we're all Greek together".

Those got distributed to all sisters in all the chapters to promote rush on campus.

tri-d
09-17-2003, 09:49 PM
I saw some other cute shirts...
On the front: "If you only had 3 wishes..."
On the back: "What would the other 2 be? Tri Delta Recruitment 2003" The picture was of a girl looking at a shooting star.

I also read one on GC that is a bit cocky, but I still thought it was good...Front: "If you don't have this shirt..."
Back: "Then we didn't want you!"

TriDeltaGal
09-18-2003, 02:26 AM
One of my all-time favorites: "Star Light, Star Bright...I got the wish I wished last night"

CutiePie2000
09-18-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by tri-d
I also read one on GC that is a bit cocky, but I still thought it was good...Front: "If you don't have this shirt..."
Back: "Then we didn't want you!"

With all due respect, please consider the point of view of a "rejected" rushee, and just how hurtful these words would be to them to read.

I knew some wonderful Tri Deltas in Toronto, so I know that it's a terrific Fraternity, and I know that being hurtful "ain't" what Delta Delta Delta is about. That's all.... :)

3DeltaSupernova
02-24-2004, 10:45 PM
I really liked the Panhel recruitment shirts for this year on my campus: they had a small flower design on front with the college name and the year, and on the back it said "Individually Unique, Together Complete" with a continuation of the flower pattern (since we only have 3 sororities, each of the 3 big flowers had a sorority's letters at the center).

TriDeltPrincess
04-08-2004, 02:16 AM
How about:

Chant:

D to the E to the L
L to the T to the A
T to the R
R to the I
DELTA
DELTA
DELTA TRI!!!

Song:

MY TRUSTY TRIDENT
(Tune: My Darling Clementine)
On a dark night in a parked car sat a sweet and lovely miss
With a fella, what a fella, wanted more than just a kiss
As he grabbed her 'round the middle his intentions were quite plain
As he touched her he enclutched her then he shouted out in pain.
He said "You stabbed me!" She said "You grabbed me! Don't you know you'll never win.
For every Tri Delt, every Tri Delt has a weapon for a pin."
My Trusty Trident, my trusty trident is much safer than a gun.
Safe and silent, my trusty Trident, with it no man's ever won.

KT-3D
04-20-2004, 03:40 AM
Hey all,
I'm new to this forum and basically came looking for shirt ideas. I'm NME/Sponsor Chair for the Gamma Nu chapter. Last year we had shirts that had like a stick of Double Mint gum on the front that said "Westminster College/Delta Delta Delta" in it and the back had 3 deltas and said "Triple your pleasure, Triple your fun". SO, they were really cute shirts, but I would like to make ones as good as or better than that. If anyone has any ideas from their past shirts I would love to hear about it!
Thank you much in advance!
Katie:)

ZTAJennyZX
04-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey ladies,
Obviously I'm not a Tri-Delt, but I sell t-shirts for a greek apparel company and one idea that was submitted was your greek letter three times then "One Letter Says it All"

hope i helped!!

Jenny A

schigh
09-20-2004, 03:13 AM
I absolutely love our bid day shirts this semester (it was today!)!!! We had the Las Vegas theme going, and on the front of the shirt it had the famous Vegas sign, "Welcome to Las Vegas", but instead of Las Vegas, it said, "Welcome to Tri Delta." And there were little rhinestones around the sign that made it look like lights. On the back of the shirt was a quote....but i cant think of it right now, and i dont have my shirt in front of me....I'll get back to you on that one. It was soooo cute though!!

3DeltaSupernova
11-13-2004, 04:32 PM
KT found the cutest shirts ever for our bid day: they were black, with white and pink design/lettering. The front design was the Sex and the City logo except TriDelta and the City, and the back had a quote from the show, "Every once in a while a girl has the right to indulge herself." -Carrie

I've gotten so many compliments on how cute/unique they were!

JupiterTC
11-13-2004, 08:50 PM
We made our own rush shirts at Epislon Delta. It's blue with yellow lettering, and on the upper right on the front it says "Delta Delta Delta; Epsilon Delta; Est.2004",and on the back it says "Delta girls wear pearls" with a string of pearls in the middle of phrase.

I don't think I described it well, but we love our new shirts :)

DDDDeac
12-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Our Recruitment shirt says "Tri Delta" on the front, and the back reads

"Just One Letter, Three Times Better"

Previous shirts included a Tiffany's Blue "Tri Delta & Co."
"The Best of What's Around" (back)
"Tri Delta" "Or Don't Tri At All" (back)