PDA

View Full Version : What opportunities has DG brought you ???

heaz
05-08-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey i was just wondering this girls...What is thie biggest advantage of being a member of Delta Gamma???Ex. what opportunities have you been given because you are a DG ??? thanks !!!
ITB
-Heaz

GeorginaDG63
05-08-2003, 12:05 PM
hmph...Delta Gamma has given me so much i dont know where to begin...Delta Gamma has given me the opportunity to have my best friend since i was like 5 yrs old...become my DG sister for life! Dee Gee has given me the chance to become so close to one of my sisters who i have gone to the same school with since elementary school...and she is now going to be my maid of honor. Dee Gee has given me the "big sis" i never had, but always wished for. Dee Gee has given me the "lil sis" i never had, but always wished for:) DG has given me the opportunity to...have the time of my life...and this is ONLY the beginning of it:)
ITB

CutiePie2000
05-08-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by heaz
Hey i was just wondering this girls...What is thie biggest advantage of being a member of Delta Gamma???Ex. what opportunities have you been given because you are a DG ??? thanks !!!
ITB
-Heaz

Above and beyond, the sisterhood and friendships that I have made with other Delta Gamma women. I also find that even though I am an alumna initiate, being a "Greek woman" has helped me to forge relationships with other Greek women, particularly AOII's and AGD's. The AGDs in particular have been very generous in taking me "under their wing" for which I am so grateful. It's great to be a Delta Gee! :D

JohnsDGsweethrt
05-08-2003, 01:45 PM
Wow long question! I think I have a different answer. DG has meant so much to me over the years and as time goes on it seems to mean more and more. It was best friends in college and now its my support group overseas. There have been times when it was rough but the times always get better. I never thought I would be as glad to be a DG as when I moved overseas. It made that move so much easier! I can only imagine what it will mean to me as time goes on. I have learned how to plan, network, and get to know people through DG. You never know where you'll find a sister but what joy when you do! :)