PDA

View Full Version : Boards

Harison27
05-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Every Fraternity and Sorority here at Marshall has a Board Sign that they put up on campus with their Letters and/or something that represents their chapter. Everyone but us that is... Ours disappeared a while back... What does everyone else's look like. I need some Ideas so that I can start Painting. I've already got the Plywood for the Signs.

Tom Earp
05-03-2003, 11:31 PM
How about a surfer,

Lettered " LXA The wave of the Future"?

Harison27
05-04-2003, 02:22 AM
Don't think a surfer would work because we are a University that is located in a Mountain state nowhere near a beach, but thanks for the idea. I'll still bring it up to the chapter. Harrison.

john1082
05-04-2003, 06:42 PM
I like the idea - "Ride the LXA wave into the future" Of course, that is where you post future events, isn't it? Possibilities are endless:

A golden California sunset, a green board with purple accents - no, wait, maybe not purple accents...

John Gezelius
California, '78

LXAAlum
05-05-2003, 12:24 PM
LXA - Join us now, or work for us later.

Always a fun one.

Another one I've seen here locally from another fraternity shows several babies, all with different fraternity names on their diapers...all but one of the babies is looking inside his diaper and crying, while the one baby with this fraternities letters has sunglasses and a cigar, and a big smile...and it says:

"XYZ (fraternity) - there IS a difference"