PDA

View Full Version : News!

MTSUGURL
04-30-2003, 12:23 AM
I have decided to go out on a limb and start a Friendly Venture! I love the women of Zeta Chi, but after talking to some other girls here, I think this is the best choice. I'm not going to be working with the girl I had posted about before, so I'm starting from scratch. I'll be keeping my eyes open for other fabulous women like the ones I've been privileged enough to meet here, and women who I will meet this summer in my classes. I also have a few people at church I would love to see become Betas.

I am also a proud new visiting sister of Online Alpha Phi!

Whoo hoo for me! Michelle - you're awesome!

Crystal

P.S. Erica - If not for you, do you have any idea how many people on GC would not have heard about BSP? You're awesome girl!

tnxbutterfly
04-30-2003, 12:34 AM
Congrats on starting a Friendly Venture.

Let me know how it goes. I'm on the process of starting on to. I've also heard from the Beta Iota Delta chapter and have been invited to check out a few of their events. So who knows :)

How did you manage to get invited to paticipate in an online chapter. I would like to do something like that,but I always thought the online chapters were for Beta Sigma Phi members only

erica812
04-30-2003, 09:46 AM
All this great news on Founders Day! I'm so excited for you Crystal, and thanks for the little pat on the back. I'm not so great...I just get REALLY excited about things, and this time it rubbed off!

I'm definitely cheering you on, girl!

And "tnxbutterfly"... Online chapters are for initiated Beta Sigma Phis, but I know there have been exceptions. One of my Online Kappa sisters pledged through OLK because she is trying to start a Friendly Venture in England. You should at least look at the websites, and see if any of the chapters interest you. Maybe you can be a "visitor" until you get your chapter started.

Erica:D

bsp-mich24
04-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Congrats to our new visiting sis to OLAP Crystal !!!:D :)

I encourage all GC Betas to visit an online chapter of BSP because I think it is awesome to meet Betas all over the world , share and post stories like we do here on GC, and......(i will let Erica and Bernadette fill you in). Approximately 7-8 of us from OLAP will be meeting for the 3rd annual gathering in OH August 2003.D

Michelle

p.s.
I think we can get the training arranged; I will have to work on that angle - it may take me a week or two. ;)