PDA

View Full Version : Kappa Sigma Roll Call

James
04-25-2003, 07:47 PM
We might as well have an official thread to introduce ourselves in.

Just list your name, chapter, likes dislikes lol . . . or any other information you think we might like:)

BoobieTassles
04-25-2003, 09:46 PM
yo
my info is at the bottom
any brother is more than welcomed to stop by the chpt house if your in the area
peace and love
and of course

AEKDB

docetboy
04-25-2003, 11:17 PM
Most of my info is at the bottom, but I will list it anyway

Terry Salmi
Gamma-Nu Chapter, Washburn University
Initiated February 1st, 2003 as the 1,304 initiate into the chapter since its chartering on March 6, 1909

Majoring in female studies ;)

Will be the first Jewish Worthy Grand Master (I set my goals high!)

KSigkid
04-26-2003, 08:25 AM
Edited for TMI

ksig600
04-28-2003, 09:55 AM
Percy Brown
Epsilon-Omega Chapter, Georgia State University
Initiated May 25, 2001
Currently Assistant Grand Scribe, Standards Chairman, and Recruitment Chairman

KSCojones
07-21-2003, 11:25 PM
Sean Condella
Kappa-Delta Chapter
Univ. of South Florida
Held every chair possible in the chapter as well as GM and GP

steveAEKDB
08-08-2003, 02:28 PM
Steve Lopez Jr- "STEVE-O"
Lambda-Psi Chapter
AY Pledge Class
Initiated: April 28, 2003

K3_Kappa Sigma
02-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Sean Hasling here
theta gamma
Midwestern State Univ. (wichita falls, TX)
GI.... initiated fall 2003

James
02-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Hey Sean how glad to have you abord:)

Originally posted by K3_Kappa Sigma
Sean Hasling here
theta gamma
Midwestern State Univ. (wichita falls, TX)
GI.... initiated fall 2003

K3_Kappa Sigma
02-12-2004, 01:40 PM
thanks james

cntcrows
02-27-2004, 08:45 PM
ALPHA EPSILON KAPPA DELTA BETA BROTHERS!!!!! Im new to this whole thing and im intoxicated! Im from the Mu Tau chapter from Austin Peay in Clarksville. i look forward to talking with my never before meet brothers.

James
02-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Glad to have you aboard:)

Semper

James

Originally posted by cntcrows
ALPHA EPSILON KAPPA DELTA BETA BROTHERS!!!!! Im new to this whole thing and im intoxicated! Im from the Mu Tau chapter from Austin Peay in Clarksville. i look forward to talking with my never before meet brothers.

squirrely girl
02-28-2004, 04:24 PM
ben (cntcrows) rocks!

just some love from apsu!

-marissa

James
02-28-2004, 04:59 PM
I sent you a PM . ..

Originally posted by cntcrows

KappaSig1018
03-03-2004, 12:46 AM
John Stockstill
*Initiated into Lambda-Xi Chapter of Kappa Sigma February 8,
2003 at Georgia College and State University
*Past Grand Master of Ceremonies
*Past Scholarship Chair
*Past Public Relations Chair
*Past Fundraising Chair
*Past Chief Justice, Greek Judicial Board
*Past SGA Senator
*Executive in Charge of Greek Week 2004
*Master of the Ritual Certificate # 248
*Appointed as a Kappa Sigma Fellow - Inaugural Class 2005-2007
*Deputy Communications Commissioner - Kappa Sigma Fraternity
*Colony Development Manager - Kappa Sigma Fraternity
*Assistant District Grand Master - Volunteer/BIA/Ritual - Southern Georgia
*Assistant Alumnus Advisor/GMC - Lambda-Xi Chapter (GC&SU)

AEKDB

LBKSIG
07-06-2004, 02:13 AM
Ryan
Theta Beta Chapter
Long Beach State

KappaSigKGB
07-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Len Kendall
Junior at Purdue University
Chi Chapter

Dickson5
08-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Theta-omicrom chapter 1989
DGM Ohio

James
08-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey Dickson,

always nice to see an officer on here. I wish we had more undergrads.

This site probably has almost everything that anyone could wish to know about Greek life.

You could create a Greek System from scratch from this information.

Originally posted by Dickson5
Theta-omicrom chapter 1989
DGM Ohio

jggnoedig
08-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Josh Snyder
Theta Delta
Initiated December, 2003.
GT Past

KSigkid
08-26-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by James
Hey Dickson,

always nice to see an officer on here. I wish we had more undergrads.

This site probably has almost everything that anyone could wish to know about Greek life.

You could create a Greek System from scratch from this information.

Definitely, though I wish this board had more activity on it.

I have learned a good deal about other Greek orgs from being on here the past couple of years.

K-Sig615
09-01-2004, 11:38 PM
J. Lancaster... Kappa Sigma, Theta Prime Chapter at Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tennessee. I'm a youngblood on this site... just reg'd today.

By the way, it's great to see so many brothers on here. I'm definitely gonna be around for awhile. :D

James
09-02-2004, 03:01 AM
Hey josh and Lancaster, nice to see you around:)

KSigkid
09-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by K-Sig615
J. Lancaster... Kappa Sigma, Theta Prime Chapter at Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tennessee. I'm a youngblood on this site... just reg'd today.

By the way, it's great to see so many brothers on here. I'm definitely gonna be around for awhile. :D

Welcome to the site...AEKDB

reaXion
09-03-2004, 12:28 AM
What's up Brothers!

My name is YJ

I am the #10 Fouding Father of the Xi Upsilon Chapter of Kappa Sigma at Texas A&M University Commerce.

I was initiated by the Theta Gamma Chapter (Midwestern State) at our installation. I was pinned by Nu Omicron our big brother chapter.

It's good to see brothers on here.

Semper,
AEKDB

James
09-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey YJ, how are you guys doing over there? Congrats on installation.

KSigkid
09-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by reaXion
What's up Brothers!

My name is YJ

I am the #10 Fouding Father of the Xi Upsilon Chapter of Kappa Sigma at Texas A&M University Commerce.

I was initiated by the Theta Gamma Chapter (Midwestern State) at our installation. I was pinned by Nu Omicron our big brother chapter.

It's good to see brothers on here.

Sempter,
AEKDB

We're getting more and more guys on the site...that's a good sign, this is a nice place to get ideas and talk with brothers.

Welcome and AEKDB,
Collin

theta_theta_wku
09-21-2004, 03:21 AM
Alex Scarborough
Theta Theta Chapter
Western Kentucky University

Great to see so many brothers from around the country. Ever in Bowling Green stop in and say hi.

AEKDB

KSigkid
09-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by theta_theta_wku
Alex Scarborough
Theta Theta Chapter
Western Kentucky University

Great to see so many brothers from around the country. Ever in Bowling Green stop in and say hi.

AEKDB

Welcome to the board - glad to have you around here.

lsuksig
10-18-2004, 07:30 PM
GAMMA chapter
louisiana state university

James
10-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Welcome aboard. Grats on a hell of a pledge class. 86 members. Sororities don't get that many pledges. What was your secret?

lsuksig
10-18-2004, 07:48 PM
a whole summer of kissing every top guys ass... but most just wanted to be there the last night we cut over 40 guys who we knew we had

James
10-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Wow, you could have had a pledge class of over 120 guys? Thats sweet. That might have been a record for a non-colony.

lsuksig
10-18-2004, 07:54 PM
but who would wany that many, 86 we didn't even want that many we only gave out 80 bidsa and were expecting to get about 50 back and eneded up getting 72, and that to our 14 sucides out of the 15 you could extend and you end up with 86, but there a hell of a group of guys, down to 77 they are getting tigeter than i ever thought possible

KSigkid
11-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by lsuksig
but who would wany that many, 86 we didn't even want that many we only gave out 80 bidsa and were expecting to get about 50 back and eneded up getting 72, and that to our 14 sucides out of the 15 you could extend and you end up with 86, but there a hell of a group of guys, down to 77 they are getting tigeter than i ever thought possible

I can't even fathom having that many pledges in a class...that's awesome though, and it seems like it's going well. Congratulations on an effective rush.

KSigIdahoState
11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Tyler Applonie
Xi-Omega Chapter
November 13th, 2004
Grand Master

A.E.K.D.B.

UTKappaSig21
01-07-2005, 05:34 PM
University of Tennessee
Lamda Chapter

James
01-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Welcome:)

How are things down south?

KSigkid
01-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by UTKappaSig21
University of Tennessee
Lamda Chapter

Welcome to the board. How's the year been at U. of Tennessee?

AEKDB
Collin

KSigkid
02-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by bluebeacon
Christopher Robert Sorge
Founding Father
Kappa Lambda Colony (Chartered this spring of April 16th 2005)
Colony established April 12th 2004, Chapter established April 16th 2005!
Shippensburg University, located in Central Pennsylvania
KAPPA SIGMA ALL THE WAY, THE ONLY WAY ~ THE SORGE
MY AIM IS: TheSorgeman
My E-MAIL: CS2081@hotmail.com

Congratulations; I know we have a few other founding fathers on the board. I'm always amazed at those who were able to start a chapter.

Welcome to the board,
Collin

bluebeacon
02-14-2005, 11:00 AM
Thank you very much, but it's a collective effort on behalf of Kappa Lambda of Kappa Sigma we all thank you and will continue to spread the glory of Kappa Sigma until it reaches the earths end!

ksigcanuck
02-28-2005, 03:10 AM
Hey,

this is Mike from Epsilon Epsilon at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver BC Canada

Past Rush Chair, Party Chair, Contracts Chair, GMC, and others... I forget now. Master of Recruitment #008, Jackson's Man #1880 and Renaissance Campaign Donor.

AEKDB
Mike

bluebeacon
03-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Guess what everyone, we did it! Kappa Lambda of Kappa Sigma is officially back, I'm still overwhelmed by it all, in one week, we signed on 11 great men as pledges and fellow founding fathers! We fundraised the $2500 chartering fee! We completed all workshops and are on our way to April 16th 2005 initiation into the order. I can't wait, we can't wait, long live kappa sigma, long live kappa lambda forever!

elucid407
03-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey!

My name is Erick Worrell. I am a Mass Communications / English doublemajor at Oklahoma City University, a private liberal arts school in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

I'm a 2nd year member of Kappa Sigma, Theta Psi. I'm currently the Rush Chair, Public Relations Chair, and Historian for the chapter.

Theta Psi is a FACE (2004) chapter with several scholarship-leadership award winners and a multitude of campus awards for involvement and excellence. We are the largest fraternity on the campus (out of 3 ... it's a private school after all), with about 46 members.

I stumbled on this site completely by accident but I'm glad I'm here! I hope to get involved with the message boards, and would love to get to know any of you! Send me an email or visit my website @ www.theinnermonologue.com. Our chapter website is www.theta-psi.com.

AEKDB,
--Erick Worrell

KSigkid
03-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Welcome to both of you; hope to see you both around the boards.

AEKDB
Collin

Striker_69
04-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Chris "Crash" Fellows
Mu-Beta Chapter
Huntingdon College
Initiated December 5, 2003

My AIM handle is thedevilwithin24 and my email is cfellows@huntingdon.edu feel free to IM me.

LONG LIVE KAPPA SIGMA
AEKDB

UTKappaSig21
05-29-2005, 01:30 AM
things are awesome down south, hopefully we bring home a national championship in 2005. We only initiated 3 guys this spring but they are studs so its all good.

AEKDB

James
10-05-2005, 03:43 AM
Welcome aboard bro :)

Originally posted by rbethea
Robert
Delta-Alpha
Carnegie Mellon
Pittsburgh, PA

Like my Brother, Michael Ma (first reply to the post) said, ever in the area, you're more than welcome to stop by!

McFraterson
10-06-2005, 06:57 PM
A to B brothers from Theta Theta
Semper
-Brendan

KSigkid
10-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by McFraterson
A to B brothers from Theta Theta
Semper
-Brendan

Welcome aboard - the screen name is cracking me up.

AEKDB

jmoores
10-31-2005, 11:11 AM
John Moores
Founding Father
Grand Treasurer
Lambda-Alpha Colony
Northern Michigan University
Marquette, MI

KSigkid
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by jmoores
John Moores
Founding Father
Lambda-Alpha Chapter
Northern Michigan University
Marquette, MI

Welcome; we actually seem to have quite a few Founding Fathers on the board.

AEKDB
Collin

Trey Bird
11-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Trey Whitley "Trey Bird"

XI-Iota

AEKDB

kegman83
12-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Jameson "Godfather" Drew
Grand Master
Epsilon-Theta Colony
University of California, Santa Barbara

KappaSigSammyV
05-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Hey was up yall, i just joined this site so thought of sayin hey

AEKDB
SammyV
Omicron - Kappa

KSigkid
05-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by KappaSigSammyV
Hey was up yall, i just joined this site so thought of sayin hey

AEKDB
SammyV
Omicron - Kappa

Hi Sammy, welcome to the site. Always nice to have another Kappa Sig around.

AEKDB

KappaSigSammyV
05-06-2006, 02:36 PM
just curious are we 2 the only Kappa Sigs around (in the message board)

KSigkid
05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
just curious are we 2 the only Kappa Sigs around (in the message board)

Nope, there are a few others. KSigRC (one of my pledge brothers), James, docetboy, and some others who post once in a while are on the board.

KappaSigSammyV
05-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by KSigkid
Nope, there are a few others. KSigRC (one of my pledge brothers), James, docetboy, and some others who post once in a while are on the board.

cool cool, i was just asking cause this message board seemed dead.

KSigkid
05-08-2006, 09:34 AM
cool cool, i was just asking cause this message board seemed dead.

We don't get all that much discussion on this board; I think a big part of it is that most of the Kappa Sigs on the board are alums, so we don't hear much from the chapter level (unless a new chapter is being started, and even then people don't seem to post much). I'd love to hear more about what's going on at different chapters, and to get an undergrad perspective on all the changes going on (the new IMH, experience with recruitment coordinators, etc.).

If you (or anyone) wants to post questions/comments/concerns, etc., we have a good deal of experience on this board. I'm a past GM, GS and AAA for my chapter, KSigRC was a GMC and Social Chair, and James was a GM and founding father (so he's done a whole host of jobs).

It would be great to see this board get more activity.

kappasigma1869
07-07-2006, 09:14 PM
apparently we are the largest fraternity in North America new? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_Sigma

KSigkid
07-13-2006, 11:58 AM
apparently we are the largest fraternity in North America new? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_Sigma

I don't know if I'd necessarily trust wikipedia on that...I haven't heard anything from IMH, and I'm sure they would put out some sort of statement/release if that was the case.

I could be wrong, though.

kappasigma1869
07-13-2006, 09:30 PM
ya as far as I know TKE is the biggest by number of chapters and Sig EP is largest by total number of undergraduate brothers. So I wasn't sure about that either unless they announce some sort of big news at the Leadership Conference.

KSigkid
07-14-2006, 08:54 PM
ya as far as I know TKE is the biggest by number of chapters and Sig EP is largest by total number of undergraduate brothers. So I wasn't sure about that either unless they announce some sort of big news at the Leadership Conference.

That's what I thought - Pike and SAE are up there as well, but I figured TKE and Sig EP were probably the top 2. I checked the website, and there haven't been any updates or releases. We're still referred to as "one" of North America's largest fraternities.

invertigo_22
08-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Hiya. Got some good ideas from this board and thought I would post up.

Daniel
Nu-Lambda Chapter
Initiated Fall 2005
Current Social Chair

People said they want to know what is going on so here goes. Our chapter went through some issues recently. We ended up expelling or suspending about 40 people, for reasons I still don't really understand. To be honest, I was sort of duped because as we were pledging while all of this was going down. Anyway, most of my closest friends were those suspended or kicked out. I still had a blast this past year, best of my life in fact. Learned a lot about myself. I almost resigned along with a lot of my friends, but then I thought "why not give back to an organization that gave me so much?". So I took on the responsibilities of Social Chair. It is rough because of all the things we went through, the new restrictions put on us by HQ, and our chapters rigid adherence to it don't really facilitate a good social scene. We can't throw our 10:01 or our annual Halloween Havoc. So that is the standing of our chapter at the moment!

On a different, and brighter, note, I am planning our mixers for this year. I have a ton of ideas for themes, but activities are rough. Our leadership won't allow drinking at mixers, so I am trying to make other things to do. Currently, I am thinking we will do a Medieval Madness theme for one, and New Years in November for another, with a Crush party thrown in (actually this is normally done by sororities, but it sounded pretty fun). This is really important to have awesome mixers because trying to rebuild a rep is not easy. Do you guys have any ideas as far as non-alcoholic activities that can be done? For the medieval one, I am thinking we would elect a royal family a la high school prom, king, queen, prince, princess, bishop, and fool or something. They would then run the mixer, with a nice lil surprise thrown in for them at the end ;) . I am sure I can come up with stuff to do, but if anyone has any ideas feel free to share em!

KSigkid
08-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Hiya. Got some good ideas from this board and thought I would post up.

Daniel
Nu-Lambda Chapter
Initiated Fall 2005
Current Social Chair

People said they want to know what is going on so here goes. Our chapter went through some issues recently. We ended up expelling or suspending about 40 people, for reasons I still don't really understand. To be honest, I was sort of duped because as we were pledging while all of this was going down. Anyway, most of my closest friends were those suspended or kicked out. I still had a blast this past year, best of my life in fact. Learned a lot about myself. I almost resigned along with a lot of my friends, but then I thought "why not give back to an organization that gave me so much?". So I took on the responsibilities of Social Chair. It is rough because of all the things we went through, the new restrictions put on us by HQ, and our chapters rigid adherence to it don't really facilitate a good social scene. We can't throw our 10:01 or our annual Halloween Havoc. So that is the standing of our chapter at the moment!

Wow - that is quite a lot to be thrown at a new brother. I can't imagine going through something like that, especially as a new member of the chapter. Good luck with the upcoming school year; it sounds like you're still excited about thing, so hopefully that continues.

Welcome to the board.

AEKDB

gruber
10-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Greetings gentelmen!

My name is Jason. I, and about 45 others are currently working on bringing Kappa Theta colony back to Indiana Univ. of PA... We're hoping to have everything in to nationals by the end of the semester so that we might be able to become a chapter & brothers around Valentines day. So those of you in the Pitt area - be expecting a few new brothers in your neck of the woods!

noobishactz
11-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Jeffrey Williams
Omicron Zeta Chapter
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Initiated November 4th, 2006
Gamma Class

KSOKchangAEKDB
11-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey Brothers,
I experienced the beautiful initiation ritual that we hold so dear to our hearts last night, 11/12/2006 for the first time. I would like to tell you all that I am now damn proud to be a Kappa Sigma, and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and advancing the status of my chapter, Omicron-Kappa. My info:

Andy Chang
Omicron-Kappa @ Kennesaw State University
Alpha class
-I strive to become the next Stephen Alonzo Jackson

A.E.K.Δ.B.
"Let us not rest contently until the Star and Crescent is the pride of every college and university in the land."

KSigkid
11-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi all, welcome to the board. Nice to have some more Kappa Sigs posting.

AEKDB

nate2512
01-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Nathan Hillman
Grand Scribe
Theta Rho Chapter
McNeese State University
175-804
Initiated Oct. 13, 2006

bigtom112886
02-10-2007, 06:59 PM
tommy hall
kappa omega chapter (UNC CHARLOTTE)
initiated : fall 06'

i have a question.. ive been searching for a month but cant find any kappa sig drinking songs.. there is only one that i know but i cant remember it all.. do u guys know any?

James
02-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Welcome Nate and Bigtom . . i'll pm you later bigtom with some stuff.

bigtom112886
02-21-2007, 12:06 AM
thanks james i would appreciate that.. i am new to the forum thing.. what does pm mean? by the way i sent a request to join those groups

James
02-21-2007, 12:18 AM
PM = personal message . . private message

Tday44
04-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Tommy Day
Alpha Class
Omicron Kappa Chapter
Kennesaw State

Just wanted to say AEKDB to all my brothers and if ever passin through Ga and need a place to crash look us up.

"WE'RE RAIDERS........"

James
04-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome :)

Tommy Day
Alpha Class
Omicron Kappa Chapter
Kennesaw State

Just wanted to say AEKDB to all my brothers and if ever passin through Ga and need a place to crash look us up.

"WE'RE RAIDERS........"

CaptMorgansMate
04-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Matt Szimanski
Omicron Phi Chapter - Founding Father
Washington College - Chestertown, MD
Initiated 4/14/07

AEKDB Brothers!

James
05-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey welcome aboard:)

ksigUWa
05-21-2007, 08:10 AM
Derek Cardenas
Beta Psi chapter
University of Washington

Hey guys, ive ran into this site a few times and i figured it time to join. its good to see so many brothers here.

were doing really well up here, our house is full, we have great guys, our fall rush was 21 and our winter rush was 7 and we are growing every year.

the university consistently looks at us when deciding the best fraternity on campus (im not sure how they decide thou), and we are havin a blast socially.

if your stoppin by Seattle let us know!

James
05-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey guys welcome. Please participate on the main boards also:)

Congratulations Joe and Derek:)

KSigkid
05-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Looks like you guys have had a successful run, congrats. Welcome to the board, it's always good to have more brothers on the board.

Ksig8786
11-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Just joined, great to see all the brothers on here!

Beta-Theta
Indiana University
AEKDB

KsigAkron
12-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Jonathan Boyajian
Grand Master
Akron Colony
University of Akron

James
12-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Welcome Johnathon :)

KappaSig_OT
12-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Loka Lee
Omicron Tau chapter of Fort Smith, AR!

Music
Clubbing
Fun
Cars

etc...

here is vid i made of my chapter..(its kinda long but hey i had alot of pictures)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rv7vflIiGxo

Brother Glaser
01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Nicholas Glaser
Xi-Xi (MarquetteUniversity, Milwaukee, WI)
Pi Pledge Class

Happy to be here :)

AEKDB

Lyythine
04-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Hey brothers,

Ken Linamen
Gamma-Omega (Univ. of Pittsburgh)
Current GMC

Likes: Ice cream, gorgeous women, ice cream on said women, etc:
Dislikes: People who talk, but say nothing...

AEKDB

AztamKsigSJSU
04-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Hey Bros,

Ryan Matza
Theta-Iota ( San Jose State University)
Beta-Lambda Pledge Class from Fall '06
Risk Management Chair

Just found this site today, and wanted to say hi to all the brothers from around the U.S. and Canada.
Hope to see the West Coast Bros at the Leadership Conference, and I heard it will be in Albuquerque, NM.

AEKDB.

akwilcox
05-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Greets from the frigid North!

John Wilcox
Alaska Colony
GT

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Albuquerque! There's three of us coming down. I hear it's a little hot down there...

nate2512
05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Greets from the frigid North!

John Wilcox
Alaska Colony
GT

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Albuquerque! There's three of us coming down. I hear it's a little hot down there...

Might better invest in some shorts.

nate2512
05-28-2008, 07:37 PM
By the way, Alaska's governor is hot.

akwilcox
05-30-2008, 06:31 PM
yes. yes, she is.

shorts, huh? i'm in shorts now-- 55F atm. If it raises to 60+, it's considered quite warm...

can't wait to visit NM, though. i hear many good things!

KappaSigmaMan
04-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Hey Bros,

Ryan Matza
Theta-Iota ( San Jose State University)
Beta-Lambda Pledge Class from Fall '06
Risk Management Chair

Just found this site today, and wanted to say hi to all the brothers from around the U.S. and Canada.
Hope to see the West Coast Bros at the Leadership Conference, and I heard it will be in Albuquerque, NM.

AEKDB.
<br>
lol. Only Kappa Sigma needs a Risk Management Chair. :p

KappaSigmaMan
04-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Reppin' the DIRTY SOUTH!

Patrick Wisely
Mu-Beta Chapter
Huntingdon College
Montgomery, AL
- Assistant to the Scribe
- Public Relations Chairman
- Social Committee
- Tech Committee
- Fund raising Committee

A.E.K.Δ.B., Brothers!

KEarmy
04-16-2009, 12:52 AM
Brother Tim sergent
Omicron rho chapter at U of M flint
EC member

and dating a Phi Sig(made me write it but we wont hold that against them

KSigkid
05-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Brother Tim sergent
Omicron rho chapter at U of M flint
EC member

and dating a Phi Sig(made me write it but we wont hold that against them

Haha, it's ok...I married an Alpha Phi.

isu-ksig
06-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Greetings from Pocatello, Idaho Brothers! its awesome to see so many brothers on here. If you are ever passing through hit us up, we'll make sure you have a fun time.

Joe Lage
Initiated: 4/4/09 Xi-Omega chapter
Fundraiser chair
Community service chair

A.E.K.D.B

c130jumper53
09-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Hey Guys,

Looks like i hit the mother-load of Kappa Sigs in one place here! lol (well besides Conclave)

Luke Mills
Initiated: Nov. 16 2008 Xi-Iota (Columbus State University)
Social Chair, Risk Management Chair, Assistant Grand Scribe.
Chief Justice of the SGA.

Celibonk
10-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey Brothers!
Good to see such awesomley high spirits.

Omicron-Epsilon Chapter,
Adelphi University
Initiated 4.18.09
Theta Pledge Class

KSUW
11-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Almost there :]
GM
Delta-Gamma Colony
University of Wyoming

MrKSig
05-01-2011, 04:09 PM
There seems to be some dust here.

Slade Hashimoto
Gamma Pledge Class
Pi-Upsilon Chapter
Academy of Art University
Grand Scribe

EDIT: As of November, 21st, 2011 I was installed as Grand Master. :)

KappaPi682
12-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Just check the signature. :D

JoeNick78
07-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Hey Brothers ... anybody still on here?

James
07-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Yes. Glad to see you here. :)

bcjohnson44OKC
11-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Brad Johnson
Kappa Pi 612 - University of Central Oklahoma
Initiated Spring 2008 - Graduated Spring 2011

louisrzurn
06-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Louis R. Zurn
Initiated in to the Sigma-Sigma chapter as a founding father on May 4th, 2013 at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
Current Historian
Acted as Scholarship Pillar Chairman for this past year.