PDA

View Full Version : DTD at Auburn

AUDeltaGam
04-09-2003, 01:58 PM
I was at Panhellenic Convocation yesterday, and a representative from Delta Tau Delta was there. He said that DTD will be returning to Auburn in the Fall of 2003!!

Good luck guys!!

DeltAlum
04-11-2003, 02:00 PM
Thanks.

We're being fairly agressive about recolonizing former chapters where we have decent alumni support and interest groups.

tcsparky
04-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Mr. Tcsparky's dad is an alumna of the Auburn DTD chapter. I'm sure he'll be thrilled when I give him the good news.

Congrats DTD!!!!

AUDeltaGam
10-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Delt just held their rush at Auburn and I heard they got a great pledge class!!!

Congrats to DTD!!!

DeltAlum
10-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the information. We appreciate the encouragement and support.

DixieDelt
09-20-2004, 07:07 PM
I am a Delt here at Auburn and I'm pleased with the progress we have made in the past year. We've worked hard and we are on deck to get our charter on November 6th, a little over a year after being colonized. Our fall rush was very successful and we have a pledge class of 17 bringing our total number to 53 i believe, which is bigger than many fraternities on campus that have been here for many years. We will hopefully have a lot on New Row and Ive heard that our house will be French Chateau. That would be awesome because we need a nice, huge house if we want to become one of the strong fraternities on campus let's face it, it's all about the house.

NebraskaDelt
09-22-2004, 12:54 AM
Keep up the good work at Auburn. Your installation will be awesome and then you can work on getting some Hugh Shields Flags!

DeltAlum
09-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by NebraskaDelt
Keep up the good work at Auburn. Your installation will be awesome and then you can work on getting some Hugh Shields Flags!
Spoken like a true Beta Tau Delt! But if you guys need a chapter to emulate, I can't think of a better one.

I'll also say congratulations and keep up the good work.

NebraskaDelt
09-30-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by DeltAlum
Spoken like a true Beta Tau Delt! But if you guys need a chapter to emulate, I can't think of a better one.

I'll also say congratulations and keep up the good work.

Oh boy, not a Beta Tau...Theta Kappa at Nebraska-Kearney. We feel we are predominate Nebraska chapter. Going strong for sometime now. The Lincoln boys have their problems with reputation and some alcohol violations. Hopefully they get them squared away. They have been having trouble keeping an alumni advisor and maybe that's why they have been faltering a little.

DeltAlum
09-30-2004, 11:38 PM
Sorry. The Kearney Delts are pretty impressive, too -- but I'm not going to argue with 19 or so Hugh Shields Awards. However, I've met a few of your guys in the past few years (including a "big" man on campus -- you can guess who) who is a born leader.

Every chapter can have off and on problems, but that doesn't change my opinion of Beta Tau.

Or of you guys either.

NebraskaDelt
10-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I think I know who you are talking about. He is in Wisconsin now, but I'm not sure he likes it. He wants to move back to Nebraska. I wouldn't blame him.

I didn't mean to be harsh on Beta Tau. They have had a long and great tradition in Lincoln.

AUDeltaGam
10-10-2004, 01:10 AM
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the Auburn Delts! They have been really involved in our philanthropy, and are just great guys! Delt is lucky to have them!