PDA

View Full Version : Greek Week

ADPi~Ally
03-30-2003, 01:51 AM
How did your Greek Week go? Good luck to the ones that haven't had theirs yet !!!!!

Our Greek week went well for our 1st good showing in a while (we didn't participate last year). I am so proud of my sisters!!!!! One great thing is that we got was:

SISTERHOOD OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!!!!

We are estatic about it. They had secret judges throughout the week, and they picked the sorority based on sportsmanship, encourgement, being sisters to one anothers, and supporting other sororities. And WE got it!!!! It's a new award too. It just shows to the greek community how great of a sisterhood we have. We are making a name for ourselves :) We also got 1st in the pool tourneyment and tug-of-war and 3rd in Darts. I am so happy for our chapter. Just wanted to let you all know :D

Pi love,
Ally

kayla_adpi
03-30-2003, 02:30 PM
congratulations to you and your chapter. it sounds like ya'll made out really well. this year was the first year that we have ever had greek week at our campus but it was different from what you have. we had games and stuff like battle of the sexes and other little ones like that but there werent any prizes given. we did have a greek awards banquet were they gave out tropies and plaques stuff like for things such as grades from the past semester. our chapter did receive a new award this year which was the public relations award. it was very nice since other sororities had to nominate you for it. so we are very happy about that. congratulations to you again!!!
pi love,
kayla

honeychile
03-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Woo Hoo! Congratulations!!

honeychile

valpogal99
04-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Congrats to everyone who had a great Greek Week! Eta Psi hosted a King of the Jungle Philanthropy event. It sounds like it was a great time and was well received by the campus.

nauadpi
04-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Epsilon Xi Chapter along with the NAU chapters of Chi-O, KA, and Sig-Ep won greek week this year...We sadly just found out cause it had been pretty badly organized this year (Greek Week was over 2 weeks ago)...But that makes for two years in a row...

katha
04-27-2003, 09:02 PM
out at the university of michigan we won greek week along with the help of chi phi. woot! first year in a while to beat out DG. :)