PDA

View Full Version : Cj....

etahannah
03-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Carolyn,
I am so glad that you got to come visit us this weekend. It was wonderful having you join us for initiation and i hope it provided you with everything that Delta Gamma always has to offer its women. Strength, comfort, friendship, peace, love, you know what i mean. I admire your strength and enjoyed seeing your smiling face this weekend. You are an amazing woman, esp through everything right now. please remember that Eta always will remember you mother and will alwyas hold a special place for her. I took my pink ribbon and pinned it on some other stuff i had hanging on my rearview mirror. just a gentle reminder for me each day when i see it. you are truly in my thoughts. please take care of yourself and if you need anything, just let me know!!

all my LITB,
noreen

ps...i still want one of those shirts!! :)

WhiteDaisy128
03-17-2003, 02:50 PM
Noreen,
You and all the Eta sisters are SO AMAZING! All DG's are. There is no way to thank you ladies for the support this weekend. This has to be the hardest thing I've ever had to go through (understandably), and having sisters there to support me was so awesome. I am touched that everyone had pink ribbons and that I was included in the initation of your beautiful new memebers! It brought a smile to my face...one that had been missing. I am so proud to call you and all the other Eta's and DG's all over my sisters. This weekend was the perfect example of what sisterhood is about. Thank you...again and again.
Love,
CJ