PDA

View Full Version : Any Drexel ASA's out there?

AlphaFrog
03-15-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm looking into Drexel for Grad school and I would love to talk to some ASA from there...and of course if it happens I'll be looking into an advisor job :D , but that won't be for about 3 years...just wondering...

33girl
03-26-2003, 11:07 AM
Jess -
what are you studying? I might be able to get you some info or at least get in touch w/ someone who can get you some.

AlphaFrog
03-26-2003, 04:17 PM
I'm working on my B.A. in Music Therapy right now and I liked Drexel's grad program for Music Therapy because it's NOT in their music dept., so no music dept bullsh*t, which is very nice, and it's a clinical program instead of a classroom type deal.

33girl
03-26-2003, 04:26 PM
I know what you mean about the music dept bs...not that I was in it but enough of my sisters were...oh the politics!!

I'm good friends w/ the prez of the Philly Metro chapter - she knows a few of the Drexel ladies I think. I'll email her and see what she knows. :)

shadokat
04-16-2003, 02:27 PM
I'm a colony advisor for Delta Phi Epsilon's newest Delta Epsilon Colony at Drexel. ASA has an advisor or 2 already, so maybe your HQs can give you their contact info. They seem like a great bunch of women :)