PDA

View Full Version : National Convention

BLUTANG
03-04-2003, 02:17 PM
in case you don't have it, here is the link for registation materials. Convention Information (http://www.kkytbs.org/forms/ConventionRegPacket.pdf)

Hope to see you in Norfolk! Who is auditioning for NIB or participating in Reading Band/Auxiliary Clinic? What do you play?

BLUTANG - Reading Band - either clarinet or french horn...

PandaOnProzac
03-05-2003, 05:52 AM
I might go. It's a money thing.

DGMarie
03-14-2003, 10:04 PM
might as well call this the KKpsi national conventional. All they could think up for TBS was a rituals lesson a colonization program and a meeting on TBS history (no disrespect to Wava). I mean, don't TBs sisters want to know about chapter strategies etc etc. Why do these have to by KKPsi only events??

TBS-EA 1987-1990

PandaOnProzac
03-17-2003, 02:53 AM
I'm still interested in my TBS sisters!

AIchick
06-14-2003, 02:05 AM
Nothing against TBS at all, but after having helped bid with my KKY chapter for Midwest convention, each organization is responsible for setting up their own meetings and the like, so if you had a specific topic that you want to see, talk to the peeps in charge. Sometimes they'll love your idea and it's really cool. Also, just wanted to say hey to all the tbs sisters out there!!! I'm a Kappa bro, but it's cool having a joint convention with you all!!!

Loves

Jessi Sietsema
KKY AI University of Colorado, Boulder

DGMarie
06-23-2003, 02:15 PM
q

ladybug1116
06-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Exactly what do you mean by "in bad shape"? PM me if you don't mind. Probably not in the best interest of the sorority to be airing dirty laundry on a public message board :)