PDA

View Full Version : Dg

leilanimoon
02-02-2003, 01:26 PM
Hi! I've been coming to this website for over 3 years! At my current university, I am very much interested in the DG family. Last Spring quarter(April) I attended their COB but was only able to attend the last night. I had some awesome conversations and really liked the girls, but did not receive a bid. This quarter, I went to an AXO open house but did not feel the same comfort level as I felt at DG. I'm thinking about giving it one more try with DG, but I don't know when their open houses are because they aren't publicly advertised in our campus newspaper like others are. Neither is AXO, but I have a friend who just joined that one fall quarter who told me about it(but I think it was the last day because I didn't hear anything about another night of open house after the party). So what do you think is my best bet? To call the Office of Student Life?

WhiteDaisy128
02-02-2003, 03:28 PM
Yeah, give the Greek Life office a call, or Student Life. You can also contact any memeber of DG and they should be able to tell you who to talk to about COB. If they have a web page too, you might be able to contact them via e-mail or get a phone number off of it. Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

CJ