PDA

View Full Version : Allo all the way from the Nation's capital!

TriSigma_mzkgrl
01-28-2003, 06:31 PM
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and am an alumnae from the Alpha Zeta Chapter at Northwestern State University of Louisiana!

Recently, I've been missing my sisters and trying to find ways to fall back into activity with local alum's and become active again. Tri Sigma was my first love when I transferred to NSU. I didn't know a SOUL when i went there for rush in my sophomore year! And boom, i had a huge house full of sisters who really were awesome! I had transferred from our Alpha chapter school, Longwood, after my parents moved after my freshman year. And almost all of my friends there were Sigma's.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was :)

Sigma love,
Becka

SSS1365
02-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Hi, I'm an alum from Longwood and I live in the DC metro area too! I just PM'd you, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone out there :)

sigmagrrl
03-15-2003, 09:48 AM
Hello to both of you! I live in the DC area as well. If you happen to read this before April 20th, I want to invite you to the DC alumnae chapter's Founder's Day celebration. PM me and I'll get in touch with you!!

alainamarie
03-15-2003, 01:01 PM
TriSigma_mzkgrl-- My name is alaina and i LIVE in Thibodaux, La. I am currently a senior in highschool, but I will be attending NSU beginning this summer. What's your name? I am very much looking into Tri Sigma at NSU... send me an email and we can talk more. TTYL!