PDA

View Full Version : Epsilon's Formal Recruitment

AOcutiePi2002
01-15-2003, 07:02 PM
Hi Everyone!!!!

We are half way through round 2 of formal recuritment, and everything is going well. We have had a lot of really great girls come through the house so far, and our return rate is really good. I am so excited that my first formal recruitment is going so well!!!!! I am so exctied to see a bunch of the girls from some of my classes last semester and soem girls from my major as well. I will keep you all filled in on what happens the rast of the week.

Wish us luck!!!!

Roses and Panda hugs,

Lacey

AOIIBrandi
01-16-2003, 09:01 AM
I'm glad you are having such a great time with recruitment. Good luck with the rest of it. I'm sure ya'll will get some great women to add to our wonderful sisterhood. Keep us posted on how everything is going :)

AOIIalum
01-16-2003, 11:49 PM
Lacey, it sounds like things are going great! Stay warm and keep having fun with recruitment. Please keep us posted!!!!

Roses,
Christin

AOcutiePi2002
01-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Well, today was the end of round 4, and I think it went well!!! Our return rates were up 10 percent from last year and the girls that were coming through this round seemed really awesome.

I am so excited to get a brand new class of wonderful NMs!!!!

Roses,

Lacey

AOcutiePi2002
01-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Hi Everyone!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that last night, we ended up with 21 new members from rush!!!! We are still planning on doin COR to get our numbers closer to 30, but all went well and they are great girls :)

Alpha love and panda hugs,
Lacey

AOcutiePi2002
01-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Hi Everyone!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that last night, we ended up with 21 new members from rush!!!! We are still planning on doing COR to get our numbers closer to 30, but all went well and they are great girls :)

Alpha love and panda hugs,
Lacey

AOIIalum
01-21-2003, 07:38 AM
Congrats, Lacey! Welcome those 21 new sisters and best wishes to Epsilon this semester.

Roses,
Christin