PDA

View Full Version : dg excitement

smiley21
01-06-2003, 04:51 PM
hi guys! i am going to go through spring recuitment with delta gamma at my school for the next couple of weeks. it is a very informal recruitment with pnm's being only ones that are recommended by a sister. thanks to GC i was able to personally meet a fantastic sister today. you may know her as sailorchicdg. we had a really nice time. i also got to meet her roommate who is also a dg. i am so excited about the chance to be in delta gamma. i hope it works out!!

:D

WhiteDaisy128
01-08-2003, 06:57 PM
That is such great news! I hope you have a great recruitment period and fall in love with DG just as much as we all have...let us know how it goes!

hannahgirl
01-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Good Luck hun!!! Keep us posted!

Andrea

smiley21
01-16-2003, 11:54 AM
ok. on tuesday, i went with some of the dg girls to eat at chili's. i had a really nice time. they are very sweet and beautiful girls. it was histerical for me to watch these old men at the bar stare at about 20 girls walk in the restaurant. this one guy was like, what is with all the beautiful women?!:p
i just hope the girls like me. we supposed to go bowling next tuesday. i think bid night is on the 26th. i want to be with these girls so much. i have been going back and forth about whether i wanted to be a dg. mainly because i was afraid of rejection.
but i want to follow my heart. i just hope it works.

WhiteDaisy128
01-16-2003, 01:08 PM
It sounds like a great time Smiley! I'm so happy you have gone through it so far! Just relax, take a few deep breaths and be yourself. That is the key! I'm sure they love you for who you are! Show them the same enthusiam you have shown us here, smile, and have fun! Those are the keys!!