PDA

View Full Version : It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Blaire
12-18-2002, 12:14 PM
Hello ladies! Just wanted to send some Christmas cheer your way! Only 7 more shopping days to go!!!! :D So, what's on your list? I want a brown pea coat and a DVD/Video player.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunakah and a Great New Year!

In the flame,
Blaire

ps just wanted to say GREAT JOB to IowaHawkeye...your'e an awesome moderator!

dzrose93
12-19-2002, 10:20 AM
Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season and are surrounded by friends and family! :)

To answer Blaire's question: I've asked for a camera (not digital, just a nice one that has a zoom lens) and pieces of my everyday china pattern. Actually, I wish that I could get the china early. I'm hosting my bf's family celebration on Christmas Eve, and could sure use a few extra matching plates! :D :D

Nikki_DZ
12-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Happy Holidays to you all :) I'm hoping for a WHITE Christmas here in Ohio-we'll see if it actually happens, since it's 55 today!

Carrie-Good luck with hosting the C-mas eve event :)

I asked for perfume, a few DVDs and books, and a few new place settings of silverware-mine keep disappearing. I *think* I'm getting some sort of jewelry from Michael-woohoo!

Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday to you all!!!

DZ love :)

KillarneyRose
12-21-2002, 10:42 PM
A MERRY PINK-N-GREEN CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY DELTA ZETA SISTERS!!!

I KNOW WE'VE ALL BEEN NICE THIS YEAR (A NAUGHTY DZ? NEVER!!!! ;) ) SO I HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND A SLEIGH FULL OF GOODIES

In the Flame,
Tracy

fsu24DZ
12-22-2002, 11:33 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy new years!!!!

All I really asked for for christmas was a Digital camera :rolleyes: so I'm not Sure what all I'm Getting :D Lotsa Suprises~

But I hope Everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year... Be safe!!!!

DKZ,

Bridget~

dzandiloo
12-25-2002, 05:53 PM
Woohoo! Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas day & is looking forward to a great New Year!

I got the mid-length black leather trench coat I asked for, and Santa gave me the cutest thing in my stocking--a Captain Jonathan Archer (Scott Bakula) doll. :p My kids also got me some beautiful sterling silver rose earrings from James Avery. I had a great Christmas, and although the kids lost their Nana in September, we still made it special for them.

DKZ,
Andi