PDA

View Full Version : I am to my ends...........

PandaOnProzac
12-03-2002, 02:53 AM
Ugh I'm hating life right now. School work is piling up and finals are around the corner. All quarter I've been dealing with apartment drama that ended up making my KKPsi bro move out cuz he couldn't handle one of our roomate's crap. Then I just broke up with someone I really really cared for. On top of that I'm having nightmares about her like each one is a scenario of me losing her. This all just goes one on top of each other. It's like one damn bad day stretched over weeks.

I'm hoping for the end of this quarter when I'm back home. The only thing I'll have to deal with back home is not thinking about her.

UKDaisy
12-03-2002, 12:28 PM
I know I hate the end of the semester too. Its like everything and everyone is out to get you. But it seems like you've had it really rough lately. I'm sorry, all I know to say is that Christmas Break is the best thing in the world for all the stress right now. I hope your brothers lead a supportive role in your life right now too. Its very important to have people stand by you in hard times. Keep us updated on how you are doing?
Heck, let's all gripe about finals, boys and girls, and other stuff.
Feel better sweetie! In a few weeks you can sleep til noon and eat cereal all day! :)

PandaOnProzac
12-06-2002, 03:19 AM
Couple days ago I talked to her again. I told her how hurt I was but I dunno how good talking about it with her will do. For now I don't want to see her as a friend and hopefully over time the space will kinda heal me. There's a song I listen to after every break up type of situation. It's Brian McKnight's One Last Cry.

My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands
Standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
I gave my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

[Chorus:]
One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I'm down to my last cry

Cry.....

I was here
You were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
Gotta get over you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

[Chorus:]
One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I goota put you out of my mind
For the very last time
Been living a lie
I guess I'm down, I guess I'm down
I guess I'm down...
I guess I'm down...
To my last cry...

BLUTANG
12-09-2002, 08:38 PM
P.O.P.

you will get through this stressful time as a stronger and better person. I know how stressful it can be dealing with personal issues and academic expectations... just hang in there and do whatever it is you need to do to be productive. have a hug!

((((((((((PandaOnProzac))))))))))

Love in the Bond,

BLU

CabinGirl
12-31-2002, 02:17 AM
Hey there...

And even though you don't mention it, I know how difficult the first year as a chapter is. Along with all the wonderful gifts brotherhood/sisterhood brings, it also brings strains -- just as in any family, things aren't always smooth. The first year of being a chapter is exciting but so hard, because your family of colonists is changing, friendship dynamics shift, everyone misses "the way things were" and no one's entirely sure where things are going. Add on top of that relationship stress, finals, and pre-holiday chaos and it's a wonder new chapters make it through their first semester at all. But hang in there, my friend. Everything happens for a reason, and things always work out for the best in the end.

Enjoy the rest of your break, and surround yourself with those whose company you enjoy. Next semester has to be better, right? Riiiiight. :)

PandaOnProzac
12-31-2002, 02:20 AM
Next quarter I've got a lighter load plus it's basketball season. KKPsi rituals are also coming up and I'm excited about that. Girl wise I'm just going to chill and hope for the best.

Most of all I'm excited about Western District Convention. I didn't go last year.