PDA

View Full Version : A thread on Chit Chat

PM_Mama00
11-22-2002, 10:03 AM
I know that some of us, including myself, have participated in some controversial threads on GC, however I'm suggesting that if any Phi Mus post in the "Drunk" thread on Chit Chat, do not include Phi Mu's name in there. If it is in your signature, it'd be in best interest to unclick the little check where it says to use your signature or not. If someone from National were to see Phi Mu's name being used in a thread to talk about how drunk you are, be it of age or not, I highly doubt they would appreciate it.

This is just a suggestion, but it could possibly save yourself from getting in trouble.

However to end on a good note..... I LOVE PHI MU!

VSUPhiMu
11-22-2002, 10:31 AM
Hey, ya'll! I totally agree with PM_Mama00. It's our responsibility to hold up Phi Mu's ideals and to always look our best. We shouldn't say anything that would make other Phi Mus look poorly. I know a lot of us drink, etc., but we don't have to share it on public forums.

Phi Mu Love!!!

HotDamnImAPhiMu
11-24-2002, 04:29 PM
Good call.

If someone saw a Phi Mu posting on the thread... will you PM the girl so she can delete it? Probably she just forgot :-)

FAB*SpiceySpice
11-26-2002, 08:41 PM
Good idea!

It's awesome to see that there are sisters looking out for me and Phi Mu's wellbeing, regardless of where I'm at! :D

Have a great Thanksgiving ladies!!!

PhiMuABD
12-21-2002, 09:02 PM
Wonderful messages, ladies. I am new to the boards but am very proud to see my sisters upholding our ideals. :)