PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call For Tbs!!!!!!!

UKDaisy
11-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Okay sisters and brothers let's take a list of who we are, where we're from, and favorite TBS moments!!!! I want to see some conversation on this board!!

:)

Jen Whitt
University of KY - Eta Zeta
My favorite TBS moments have just been laughing with my sisters. Whether we're stealing cookies from the banquet trays we're making or buying Christmas Boxes for kids we always manage to have a great time.
However, there was the time I went on one of those bungee cords on a trampoline. And they started playing Britney Spears, I love Britney, and all the girls were cheering me on! That ranks pretty high!!

DramaQueenAX
11-21-2002, 06:56 PM
HI THERE!!
MY NAME IS HEATHER HORNE AND I'M A SISTER OF THE ALPHA CHI CHAPTER OF TAU BETA SIGMA AT NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY. I WAS INITIATED FALL 2001 IN THE ALPHA SIGMA CLASS!! I'M A SOPHOMORE AT NAU WITH A MAJOR IN THEATER EDUCATION AND A MINOR IN ENGLISH EDUCATION. A FUN TBS MOMENT WAS LAST NIGHT WHEN 7 OF MY SISTERS AND I WENT TO OUR BROTHERS PLACE OF WORK AND TRIED TO T-P HIS CAR. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT HE CAUGHT US AND WE STILL MANAGED TO USE 8 ROLLS ON HIS CAR. PICTURES WERE TAKEN AND FUN WAS HAD BY ALL.

ITB,
HEATHER

PandaOnProzac
11-21-2002, 07:54 PM
Sorry to intrude but the brothers are very much inactive on the KKPsi section on GC.com. I've been a refugee on the TBS board for a couple of months now.

Hi I'm Mike from the Lambda Alpha chapter (newest one) from the campus of UC Irvine. We're co-ed for now since we're very much a small chapter with 7 actives.

SuperSister
11-21-2002, 08:50 PM
I'm Emily and I'm the president of the Delta Omicron chapter at Clarion University. We're small with 9 actives (hopefully 10 on Sunday) but I love all my sisters! I can't name my favorite TBS moment because there are so many but one of the top 5 has to be during a ritual one of our memebers was walking down a set of steps and tripped. She was okay, she got up quickly but we all couldn't help but laugh. There's also the time we went to hand out bids and I couldn't walk that night so Dave Hammond carried me on his shoulders through the student center (I have a picture too!)

UKDaisy
11-21-2002, 09:37 PM
Hey there guys! I'm so glad you guys posted. Let's get a few more sisters, and of course Mike, our brothers on here. I posted on the listserve so hopefully we'll have some more guests!!!!
Right now in KY the weather is turning cold. I bet its nicer in Arizona right now, isn't it Drama?

Jen

DGMarie
11-21-2002, 11:10 PM
I joined the Epsilon Alpha chapter of TBS at the University of South Carolina in 1988. I spoke with Dixie in the HQ (are there really only 4 people working there) and she gave me the following info yesterday via email:

133 currently active TBS chapters
81 chapters with over 10 members
1885 currently active sisters (not including new initiates)

Marie

DramaQueenAX
11-21-2002, 11:14 PM
well it depends on what part of the state you're living in. I'm in Flagstaff which is at 7,000ft. and it's been cold sinse school started!! I JUST WANT IT TO SNOW!!!!!!! LOL.... oh well... maybe next semester.I'm sure KY is beautiful and I just wanted to say hello to my western district pal from UC Irvine!!

DramaQueen

PandaOnProzac
11-21-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by DramaQueenAX
well it depends on what part of the state you're living in. I'm in Flagstaff which is at 7,000ft. and it's been cold sinse school started!! I JUST WANT IT TO SNOW!!!!!!! LOL.... oh well... maybe next semester.I'm sure KY is beautiful and I just wanted to say hello to my western district pal from UC Irvine!!

DramaQueen

Hello back...maybe at WD convention we can put the SNs to faces.

DramaQueenAX
11-22-2002, 01:46 AM
Sure that would be great!! Here is my sn for AIM (MoonBem01 or DramaQueenAX) so that anyone who wants to can im me anytime. I can't wait to go to WD Convention and NATIONALS!!!! I would love to hear from any of you.

alphachiflame
11-22-2002, 02:32 AM
Western District all OVER this board! Yeah us!!

I'm Sarah Schallenberger of the Alpha Chi chapter at NAU. Nice to see a brother hanging out from Irvine...ANT COLONY!

Hope to see you at District convention!

DOSA
~*~sarah~*~
alpha chi historian / jr rit

Euterpe813
11-29-2002, 03:37 AM
Greetings from Ohio! I'm Alison, from the Alpha Xi chapter at Bowling Green State University. My favorite TBS moment? Wayyyy too many to name.....but it was rather fun to have our 50th anniversary celebration on November 9th (our actual anniversary is the 7th), and Carolyn Steckel, the chapter field representative, is an alpha xi alumni! I hope to bring more of my sisters to this board to share thoughts with our sisters around the country!

zphi06
11-29-2002, 12:38 PM
hey everyone. i'm dawn from the epsilon xi chapter at troy state university in troy, alabama. btw, is there anyone else from the SED? right now we have 11 actives, but we're going to have 11 mc's starting in the spring...we need them so bad!! they're all female, our kky chapter is all male with one exception. my fave memory is district convention in atlanta, ga last year. we had just crossed the night before, and had had no sleep at all!! and it was our first step show and everything, i'll never forget it!!
ITB,
Dawn

DOOHRETSIS TBS...ALLEYOOP, THERE IT IS!!!!

AngelPhiSig
12-02-2002, 06:57 AM
Alison
Clarion U of PA - Delta Omicron Chapter
Beta Epsilon class - Fall 2001
All of my TBS memories are great! A few have to be being kept at my social sorority's house when all of those sisters knew I was getting a TBS bid, and then the sisters show up in the kitchen! Working the concession stand at Union HS with my sisters and the Union band parents! Conventions, especially the one at Syracuse! NATIONALS 2003 :) Ill be coming from my friends wedding, so it will rock! OOh and getting my TBS and KKY little this year! (and giving my Emily (supersister) her TBS laviler paddle!)

UKDaisy
12-02-2002, 08:52 PM
I'm so excited to see this many of you on the boards!!!! Hello guys and girls! Great info Marie, "133 currently active TBS chapters 81 chapters with over 10 members 1885 currently active sisters (not including new initiates)"

How wonderful is it that our chapters are growing???
And I"m very glad to see some NCD pride on this board Miss Bowling Green State University. Take care!!
Jen