PDA

View Full Version : We Need Your Help!

PrincessPhiSig
11-13-2002, 01:41 AM
I have some questions for all you girls out there:

How many people are required to be in a chapter or to keep a chapter going?

Do any of you know of/recommend any certain morale boosters?

Any help you can give us is GREATLY appreciated. Feel free to contact me any way you can, my IM is : SpiffyTiffyTaffy or you can PM me, or you can email me at SpiffyTiffyTaffy@aol.com. :confused:

phisigduchesscv
11-14-2002, 01:00 AM
HI There,

I really think the number in the chapter depends on a lot of factors including how what percent of students are greek, how many women at the school etc. It sounds like you may have concerns about low numbers and the morale in the chapter. If you do I strongly encourage the chapter to see if they can get a Vision Refresher course ASAP. Not only does this help with remembering recruitment but it does seem to remind the sisters why they joined Phi Sigma Sigma in the first place.

I just came across this thread in the chapter operations forum. Its on motivating the chapter perhaps there will be ideas there to help you. http://greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?threadid=25763

Our chapter has seen a big turn around this semester so if you have any specific questions feel free to email us at phisigmasigma_csudh@yahoo.com. or PM me with questions
Carolyn

White_Chocolate
12-05-2002, 12:55 PM
This seems to be going around. That's why I think we should encourage chapter outreach.

Last semester, we were down to 13 girls and some were ready to close up shop because it's difficult doing a rush when you get shafted by another sorority every time. However, we had two wonderful alumnae who put their all into letting us know that despite numbers, we're the best and it would show in time. So, we concentrated on getting closer to each other because what's the use of having numbers when no one can stand each other.