PDA

View Full Version : A New Member!

ANCHORGIRL02
10-17-2002, 12:57 PM
Hey Girls! I am so thrilled to share my exciting news with you all. I can gladly say that I have been given the opportunity to be part of the special experience of Delta Gamma sisterhood as a new member of the newly established colony (and soon to be charter)of the Eta Kappa chapter of North Carolina State University. As soon as I discovered that DG was coming to our campus, I knew right away that I had to see for myself what it was all about and I am so glad that I did. From the first moment that I met the wonderful women of Delta Gamma I was certain that it was for me.
Also, I have also been elected to serve as VP of Communication. Although I am confident in my leadership abilities and in my communication skills as a Communication major, I am still a bit nervous as to what to expect and could use any advice that any of you may have. I would greatly appreciate it!!! I can't wait to hear from ya'll!:)

CutiePie2000
10-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Welcome Jessica and the ladies of Eta Kappa colony!
I am so thrilled to hear the news about NC State!

WhiteDaisy128
10-17-2002, 03:30 PM
Whoever could have shown you this site? Haha! Glad you made it Jessica, you will LOVE it! I do!
DG love and mine,
Carolyn

bentonfrazer
10-17-2002, 09:56 PM
Hi and welcome to the family! As a DG alumna I can assure you that you have your GC DG sisters will not let down! You will love everything about being a Delta Gamma. Crongrats and much ITB to ya!

It's great to be a alumna D G!
shelly a.

hannahgirl
10-17-2002, 10:59 PM
Congrats to you sweetie!! So glad to hear that you jumped right in....trust me....it is a blast!

Carolyn...did you decide to take an office?

So glad to know that the Eta Kappa women are in wonderful hands of two great GC members!

ITB
Andrea

WhiteDaisy128
10-17-2002, 11:22 PM
I'm holding out for Director of E-Communications. It was a huge decision, but I think that is where I can help the fraternity the most. We had some amazing girls that were elected and it was hard for me to stay out of the race...but my heart is really in web page design (yeah, I'm a geek), but that is where I feel I can really do something well! Just cross your fingers that I get the position, I'd be terribly dissapointed if I didn't...here is a VERY ROUGH example of what I would like see happen for the Eta Kappa Web page - I threw it together in a few hours (just for fun) and most of the links contain nothing (I want to get the job before I pour hours and hours into it! :p ) - but it's a start (Eta Kappa DG (http://kavefish.net/~whitedaisy128)

Cross your fingers!!!
Hopefully we'll see a few more Eta Kappa's here soon, I sent a link to GC to all of the new officers! I'm so proud of them!

ITB,
Carolyn Joyce