PDA

View Full Version : Founder's Day Plans?

lilsnakeyk
10-16-2002, 07:35 PM
I was just curious......what are your plans for Founders Day?

I am not sure when and where events are going to be held by alum/collegiate chapters (i just graduated and there isn't an alum group nearby where I live). To complicate my situtation even worse, I have tickets to see the Rolling Stones that night at Pac Bell park in San Francisco.

Colleenie
10-16-2002, 08:19 PM
Maybe the lambda chapter or the bay area alums will be celebrating that day and you could join them, then go to the concert that night. :) It might be worth checking out.

Dove Gal
10-18-2002, 06:11 PM
How much is the average cost for each person Founder's Day banquet ( at your school)?:confused:

alphaiota
10-18-2002, 09:15 PM
that's a very good question. i'm also an alumni in the dayton, oh area and i don't know what's going on. i can't get in touch with the dayton alumni chapter b/c i don't have access to the sisters only part of the site. i can't find my number so i'm screwed. if anyone knows anything, let me know. thanks!!

shelley j
sigma k

Colleenie
10-18-2002, 09:52 PM
Shelley ~
According to the Virtual Violet, the Dayton, OH alumnae are hosting a founders day celebration for southwest Ohio on Nov 9th. I'll PM you the contact e-mail address and a link to Virtual Violet (so you can register and receive it if you don't already). Also, you can get your member number on the mailing label of your Sigma Kappa Triangle. :)

Aquastar
10-21-2002, 04:32 PM
Anyone have suggestions on what else to do during founders day celebration? I wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas
:)

SoCalGirl
10-21-2002, 09:40 PM
The South Bay Alumnae chapter is hosting Founder's Day at the Torrance Hilton on Nov 3. The cost if paid after Oct 15 is $30. If you'd like more info, I can find out who the contact person is for you and let you know. :)

I'll be spending Nov 9 participating in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk in Balboa Park. :D