PDA

View Full Version : Shirts

arrowgirl
10-12-2002, 08:23 PM
Hi :)

I was wondering if any of you had Pi Phi shirts you wanted to sell... like, extras. I got a shirt from a sister last Spring at Wills and Prophecies, and it was from another chapter. It got me thinking, that it would be fun to get shirts from different chapters to wear, or even just collect.

I would be willing to pay for the price of the shirt, and the shipping. Please let me know!

Email (jesslems@hotmail.com) me if you have some!

Jessie
PBF
Illinois Beta-Delta

jharb
10-12-2002, 10:06 PM
I don't have any to sell myself but I would be interested in buying a shirt from another chapter also! If any Pi Phis on here are selling shirts for an event let me know and I'll purchase one too! :D

PPL,
Jess

TwinkleAngel
10-13-2002, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys, My roomates and I would be willing to even trade, if that would be fair to you! Is it okay if they're already-lightly worn? What a great idea...

PiPhi Love,
Jessica

arrowgirl
10-13-2002, 10:53 PM
I would be willing to even trade, but... I don't really have anything to trade, I don't have doubles of anything. :(

I could pay you, and send you something else though... I make wooden pin boxes... I could send you a picture of one if you thought that that might be tradeable (as in, a box and money for a shirt?) Let me know!

I think it is crazy that all Jessicas (or variations) have posted on this thread. :p

Where in Michigan are you from? I'm from Michigan too!

angelic1
10-21-2002, 10:20 PM
Since I am a Jessica.. I thought that I would add to this as well.. :p

I have a medium long sleeve homecoming shirt from last year (so it says 2001 on the back).. its navy blue with yellow writing..

has an adam and eve naked behind an apple type thing on the back with the saying "How Naughty were you?" its Delta Chi and us.. so if anyone is interested in trading let me know.. I can let you know more about the shirt if interested..

I wear smalls (so if you have any cute small tshirts let me know) thats why its never been worn :)

LilPiPhiHoney
11-04-2002, 03:50 PM
I would be interested in a shirt trade. It sounds fun!