PDA

View Full Version : GREEK WEEK HELP!

jamers334
03-20-2001, 01:25 AM
Ok, I was just appointed by PHA to organize Greek Week. It is coming up very very soon so I need to get alot done rather quickly. We need a theme! This is my first greek week and I am not exactly sure what the theme is suposed to be... I was thinking "No matter the letter, we're all greek together". who knows. Ok, there are 3 aspects to our greek week. Philanthropic, Social, and Educational. The educational portion is taken care of with a speaker. We also need to raise some money. There is a $180 outstanding debt from last year and we need to raise $400 for this year. I am looking for some fun greek olympics ideas, cool fundraiser ideas that people will be interested in and maybe a cool way of attracting more of the community other than greeks for support. I am from a campus that does not support greek life whatsoever and we make up a very small percentage of the population. This makes the task even more difficult! I am going nuts, could someone please help me out with some ideas?!?!?! Thanks

------------------

KSigkid
03-29-2001, 06:36 PM
Here's an idea that I've been thinking of for a while...auctioning off Greeks for a fundraiser. There have to be some in the Greek system or outside who have always wanted a date with that special girl or guy...now here's a way, they get a date with them, and the Greek system makes some cash.

33girl
03-29-2001, 08:43 PM
Cool fundraiser idea - pie in the face booth or a dunking booth. (Make sure the ladies wear bras, please.)