PDA

View Full Version : obviously recruitment went well at Cameron...

thediva_palumbo
10-01-2002, 10:56 AM
Obviously recruitment went well for the chapter at Cameron University Lawton, OK, because I'm a pledge. hehe just joking. We just had our pedge in and I am sooooo excited. I can't wait for big/little and initiation. :D

Anywho...a shout out to all you Phi's out there soon to be my new sisters.

Luvya,

Amanda

valkyrie
10-01-2002, 07:20 PM
Welcome to greekchat, Amanda!! It's great to see another Phi here!

APhiRattlerGal
10-01-2002, 07:39 PM
hey thediva, i know an APhi alum from Cameron. I'm so excited for you!!

SATX*APhi
10-02-2002, 01:12 AM
Woo hoo!! Welcome to GC! :) Don't be afraid to hang out and chat with us!

stmuprncez
10-02-2002, 09:59 AM
Welcome.. I think I too know an alum from Cameron.. I think she was our ELC this semester! Just to tell everyone St Mary's did a great job at recruitment as well! We picked up eleven new members which is really good for us for fall informal recruitment!!!!!!!!! I'll tell them all about Greek Chat! :D Just so you know they are...

Kim, Kathy, Lidamar, Rosie, Jackie, Claudia, Liz, Maria, Rosa, Stefanie, and Cassie

Welcome to all of our Nu People!

cutiepatootie
10-02-2002, 09:07 PM
Thats is sooo awesome! I know Lawton somewhat well. My husbands family is from lawton,fletcher, cyrel area. Lived in OKC for some time. Are you from Lawton area or within Oklahoma?

Laura
Not yet a Phi but soon to be one in oh .....4 1/2 more weeks!:)

thediva_palumbo
10-03-2002, 11:18 AM
Hey,

Alot of you said you knew alum from Cameron. Who are they? I think the ELC someone is talking about is Stephania Rudd.

I'm originally from Texas but went to grade school and high school up here in Ardmore, OK. I came to the L-Town (as we call it) cause I got a full ride so I didn't have much choice.

Peace Out and much love,

Amanda

APhiRattlerGal
10-04-2002, 11:29 AM
Thediva,

Hey thats it...its Stephania...she was wayyyy cool. We had soo much fun!!

AOE
Ili

BearyCuteAPhi
10-08-2002, 09:05 PM
I am glad to hear of your interest in APhi! Yay!!!! Don't be a stranger...and have fun in the up coming weeks.

aoe, ronnie

UWOAPhi
10-09-2002, 05:25 PM
Just wanted to say that I had a chance to meet Stefania as well. She helped out with Theta Eta's Rush. She's great!

Congrats Amanda on joining a wonderful sisterhood!

Sherry

thediva_palumbo
10-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Yea...Stephania is pretty cool, and the most pro Alpha Phi girl I've ever seen. I figured ELC would be good for her. We get ours this week I think.

Much love,

Amanda :p