PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!!!!!!!

MTSUGURL
09-27-2002, 03:37 PM

JayBEE!!
09-28-2002, 03:29 AM
It's amazing that you are a pledge and you have more Internet/Let me do it/Spread the word/Never Quit/Til the day I Die/ spirit than any OPhiA "member" I've met. This is something you have to have. Sometimes the ones that don't have that spirit are the ones that will slow you and your group down. You have to keep pushing. Don't ask for leadership, let them give it to you because of how you are during meetings. Then after you are given that leadership role take charge and be the force behind your ideas. Don't worry about the stumbling blocks. They will always be smaller than your Ideas, and they can't outlast them.

I remember once I had this idea. I was president. It was a dorm clothes drive contest. I got businesses to get their logo on the a count-up poster, that was displayed in every dorm on campus. Of course Alpha Phi Omega was in the center of the board. Sure the professionally printed poster was 150.00 for 13 posters, but We made 320.00 just from the advertisements. I counted the clothes and I got the advertisements all by myself. All it takes is a drive and the strength to ignore the side bull that you'll get along the way.

OPAGal
10-05-2002, 10:45 PM
Hey MTSU! How are things in your neck of the woods? I've missed talking to you we've had so much going on down here. I hope to hear from you again soon. I'm so glad that we finally have a message board!!!!:eek:

Dionysus
10-05-2002, 11:01 PM
Congratulations, from your APhiO brother. :cool:

Shine
10-20-2002, 10:06 PM
Everybody say..."Thank you Shine for e-mailing John to get a forum for the sorority even though you disassociated." ;)

tkeos443
10-23-2002, 10:02 PM
a girl I am dating is in OPhiA and I would love to learn more about your organization and congratulations on the board

aggieOPHIA
11-04-2002, 01:34 AM
hello hello! I'm an alumni sister from the Delta Chapter at Texas A&M! I came up on this message board and it is a great idea! I hope to hear from someone soon!!!:rolleyes:

wreckingcrew
11-06-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by aggieOPHIA
hello hello! I'm an alumni sister from the Delta Chapter at Texas A&M! I came up on this message board and it is a great idea! I hope to hear from someone soon!!!:rolleyes:

Whoop! ON in da house!!

Y'all watch out for aggieOPHIA, she's a fiesty gal ;)

Love ya babe,

Kitso
KS 361 boxes of shipment at Old Navy tonight

DeltaChick03
02-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Kitsu - get off this board ya dork! :D