PDA

View Full Version : Getting Excited About Rush!

MS_Alpha_PhiPsi
09-18-2002, 09:41 PM
Hey guys,

The University of Mississippi has rush next week starting on Thursday. I can't wait. Of course, I have never seen rush from this side before so, it should be great. There are going to be some great guys rushing this fall, and I hope that things go well for us. If any of you guys have already had rush, I would like to hear from you and find out how it went. Well, I need to go now fellas, got some housework to do. catch you later.
Univ. of Mississippi

josh8o
09-20-2002, 07:21 PM
hey our rush starts on sunday. we have been working hard on it and i cant wait. our shirts kick ass...they say go screw youself on the back--but it looks like chinese symbols. 'll try and get a picture on here so you can see what i mean.

josh8o
09-24-2002, 07:02 PM
how is your rush going? our is kicking ass!!! we are in the new fraternity row with 7 other fraternities all very close together...we have been the only house consistently having a shit load of guys every night. right now we have about 50 interested guys that have signed up on our list when they have stoped by. tonight is the first night we can hand out bids, so we are hoping to snag like 30. if we do we will most likely be top house in the new row...no one has been having the success we have. last night we had a hypnotist and it went off!! ZBT is right next to us and they tried to have one too, but it didnt go over well. its crazy how all these guys keep passing by all the other houses and come directly to our house, and dont leave until the event is over! anyway, let me know how your rush is when it starts on thursday.

josh8o
09-25-2002, 03:58 AM
tonight was good for us, but not as good as we wanted it to be. we bidded 17 guys and have a lot more that are "really interested." i hope tomorrow to get 13 more so we can have 30. we are still kicking ass in rush, but i just hope it stayes the same, and does not die off.

MS_Alpha_PhiPsi
09-29-2002, 05:40 PM
Hey guys, we have our final round today here. Things are looking good. I'm not sure yet how many guys we have but i'll let oyu know later on tonight. This was my 1st time through rush on this side, so, it was definately fun as hell. well, guys, we are about to start, ill let you know whats up.

MS_Alpha_PhiPsi
09-29-2002, 11:30 PM
Hey brothers,

MS Alpha is going to bid about 40 guys this fall. we had 37 commit so it was a great fall rush for us. We have Bid Night tomorrow evening. I am so psyched about it. We are doing it with the AOPi's at a local place so, it's going to kick ass. Well, guys, I have to get some sleep, it's been a loooooong weekend for us.