PDA

View Full Version : The Coleman Love Hangover party at Kream in ATL

Swamp Thang
07-18-2002, 03:20 PM
To all the Sorors and Bruhs on this list and ATLiens, here's the party that's hosted by my Ace's (John) Grad Chapter in ATL this Saturday..

It's free to all Bruhs and Sorors before Midnight and 1/2 price after that...

It's on.. and I still have the VIP Passes...

Swamp Thang 5-K/_\-93 alias DJ Jukebox
----------------------------------------------------
The Thundering Tau Chapter Of Omega Psi Phi proudly presents...

The Coleman Love Hangover for the Delta National Convention.

Saturday July 20th, 2002 at Kream
- Omegas and Deltas FREE b4 Midnight - 1/2 price after (with flyer)
- Doors Open at 10pm / Dress code enforced / 21+ w/id to enter.

"Kream" located at 3025 Peachtree St. in Buckhead
(across from the Cheesecake Factory and ESPN Zone).

I'll be at both main hotels passing out flyers so that the Sorors and Bruhs can get in free before 12...

the411
07-18-2002, 04:34 PM
http://www.itsablackthang.com/GSW-Vol4i.jpg
http://www.itsablackthang.com/GSW-Vol4k.jpg

Swamp Thang
07-22-2002, 01:37 PM
WELCOME TO ATLANTA were the QUE DAWGS PLAY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tired and back from Delta Nationals where the QUES just threw the biggest party in Buckhead history at Kream. Pics coming in two days...

It was great to see all the Sorors at the World Conference Center.

If you missed it... you missed it.. BUT YOU'LL HEAR ABOUT IT.. from your friendly neighborhood Soror of Delta Sigma Theta...

DoggyStyle82
07-23-2002, 08:04 PM
It was great kickin' it with you Que. It was an out time. Hot 'n Sweaty, just the way I like it. The "unofficial" party outside was even more crunk. Thanks to all the Deltas for providing the serious "eye candy" and sisterly love.

Salience
07-25-2002, 08:48 PM
but what about the show outside of Fuel Saturday night? :D

I enjoyed the owt Bruhs, but stopped cold when I saw one from my neck of the woods there! He had literally gone from the 'Clave to our Convention! :eek: I don't know how y'all can afford it...

It was nice to bond with the Sorors and Bruhs, though. Even when I nearly had to cuss the pizzeria owner out, Bruhs had our back. What was up with that chubby Nupe trying to hold it down?! Did y'all see him? I was scared for his life! :p