PDA

View Full Version : The "WE LOVE CARRIE THREAD"

imadeltaz
07-11-2002, 11:47 AM
Hi Carrie,
Don't take any crap from people who hide behind computers and have nothing better to do with their lives than behave like trolls in a social forum and pick on people and organizations they know nothing about.

Apparently I missed everything that went down, but that's ok, as I have faith that ALL the Delta Zeta sisters took whatever happened with dignity and grace. It's sad that after 9-11 we still have people out there who want to focus on being mean spirited and act out ungraciously within a forum that is about something as special as greek life.

These kind of internet boards should be treated no differently than if we were welcoming someone into our home. We wouldn't tolerate rude, malicious and bullying behavior from someone saying it right to our faces, and we shouldn't have to tolerate it here. Just as if we would have delicately planted our feet in that person's rear and shown them the door, they can be expected to be "banned" from a forum where they can't show restraint.

It's a disappointment that people that are supposed to be adults, and people that pledge to be honorable, as most greeks do (look at all of our creeds), feel the need to deliberately stir up negative vibes.

I know you are dedicated to this forum and you do a great job. I have never felt unwelcome here and you have always shared in conversing with me on threads I contribute to. Thanks for all you do to keep this a pleasant greek forum!

Tracy

dzrose93
07-11-2002, 05:11 PM
Tracy,

Thanks so much for your post.

DZLAM,
Carrie :)

amycat412
07-11-2002, 05:26 PM
Hang in there Carrie! I actually doubt that they really are supporters of him... I tend to believe its a story.

GC is behind you!!

Amy

AchtungBaby80
07-11-2002, 07:13 PM
I've been gone for a week so I'm not exactly sure whether or not I'm up to date on everything, but that's beside the point. Carrie (dzrose) has never been anything but nice, even when others were being rude. So, I think she deserves applause! :)

KappaStargirl
07-11-2002, 09:38 PM
I gotta say I'm with amycat on this one, I think the pain formerly known as UF_Pike is making it all up. But anyway, Carrie knows what I think of her posts, and I hope she keeps right on typing.

greeklawgirl
07-12-2002, 10:45 AM
Carrie, don't let anyone try to silence you. You make amazing contributions to GC, and obviously I'm not the only one who feels that way!

All the GC Alpha Gams are 150% behind you. You and OTW aren't going anywhere! :)

carnation
07-12-2002, 02:44 PM
Ditto to all that. We are behind you--stay just like you are!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CutiePie2000
07-14-2002, 02:28 PM
I missed the thread entirely, but I can glean from the context above what happened.

So, I just wanted to say that we here at Delta Gee have got your back as well! :D

DZHBrown
08-17-2002, 11:23 PM
We love our Carrie deep down in our hearts!

I don't know what happened, but I know that Carrie's the best and we love her!

Heather B