PDA

View Full Version : Convention

Dianne
07-10-2002, 09:57 AM
So did anyone here go to National Convention this summer? How was it? The 2 girls from my chapter that went said it was a blast. We got Crown Chapter again (Yay Eta Lambda!) and got inducted into the Founders' Club for raising over $10,000 during the biennium. We were hoping for silver, but alas, not this year. Any major awards y'all want to brag about?

PenguinTrax
07-10-2002, 10:40 AM
My alumnae chapter won Crown Chapter again and second runner up (silver) in the area of Alumnae Panhellenic. In 2000 we won first place in the same category.

Convention was mostly fun. I got there on Saturday, so I missed about 2 days of stuff.

Stacy
07-10-2002, 11:28 AM
I missed convention this year but really would have loved to go. I went in Palm Springs which was incredible. Do you all know how I can get a listing of silver winners. I would love to see if my collegiate chapter brought anything home.

Congrats on a successful trip for you both:)

Zlove,
Stacy

ZTAMichelle
07-11-2002, 01:32 AM
Kappa Iota received Major Donor status (for how much $ raised I forget) Crown Chapter and a Scholastic Achievement award as well. It was a really great time!!! In line for Ritual on Sunday I met two ladies from West Palm Beach Fla both who had their White Violet pins...so amazing to see that Zeta really does last a lifetime! ! It was really great meeting such nice ladies from all over that I am so glad to call my sisters It was nice to bond with my fellow PA girls in our overalls, bandannas and train engineer hats for Fun Nite! :)

Dianne...I met the girls from Eta Lambda and they were just so sweet. My PP was with me at that meal and she was very taken with their rmanners! Apparently the PA girls need to work on our "yes mam"s All kidding aside, both girls talked to everyone at the table and were really helpful in sharing ideas. In short they rocked...and I told them I knew ya too!

Dianne
07-17-2002, 10:05 AM
Nice to know our Eta Lambda girls acted like perfect Southern Belles!:p